The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Yellow mori should be basekit, but the mori should automatically happen

Reverting these changes just because of slugging existing is stupid imo. Many players just enjoy killing animations, with no bad intention. So, no we should not be reverting this just because of a core issue. Just make it so the Killer teleports to where the Survivor is and the mori automatically begins.

Comments

• AssortedSorting
    AssortedSorting Member Posts: 1,057

Look at self-care as an indicator on how much value players place on self-agency.

No auto-mori's.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,533

I still want the option to give a survivor hatch. It's a sign of good will and sportsmanship that really shouldn't be removed.

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 675

Jesus Fogging Christ, no. This would be awful. I want to be able to choose to Mori or let the last guy go. I want to be able to show mercy as Killer as a gesture of good will. I want CHOICE on when and how and whom and how many people I Mori.

I don't want an instant final Mori. Nobody wants that.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,366

Yea, automatic Mori is an ABSOLUTE NO.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,366
    edited September 19

accidentally hit Submit twice and posted a blank post, moderators if you see this feel free to delete this extra (will double check if I can do myself but don't think I can)

• Drx4041
    Drx4041 Applicant Posts: 10

Mori didn't need changing except camera angles and environment glitching with each other, in my personal opinion. Ebony mori being gutted so badly makes me sob.