The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please reconsider Predator

I seriously don't like the idea of rewarding the killer for losing a survivor in chase, I get it's supposed to be beginner friendly, but not this hand holding. It's also gonna give something else for Nurse to run, and of course it's gonna be the strongest on her. And you may say it's a 40 seconds cool-down, but 40 seconds is really not that long to passively recharge.

I really don't like the new effect of rewarding the killers for losing a survivor in chase, like if a survivor somehow pulls off something creative to lose the killer in chase but it doesn't matter, this also just puts deception straight into F tier, deceptions never been good and is pretty predictable, but man there's no reason to use it again even for a meme build. This is just a bit much with introducing more aura reading for every little thing. Another example would be the new Poised.

New Poised is gonna be something a swf will benefit from the most whilst at the same time, the secondary effect is still so bad by itself. I don't like the new effect of poised, I think it should've done something different. Not sure what they should do for both these perks, but the aura readings not gonna be fun to go against, especially if you're Trapper.

Comments

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 991

It's not a very good perk and you'll never see it, if that helps.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,915

Some Killers don't like the idea of giving Survivors the ability to see the Aura of Pallets. They call it hand-holding too.
    I'm honestly fine with Perks being helpful and hand-holding.