The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Vote for cosmetics, banners and badges ♥️

CountOfTheFog
CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,134
edited September 19 in General Discussions

https://t.co/dF6cz0AqwD

Comments

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 406

The ghosty Dredge won my heart instantly, as did the outfit for the Huntress. There are so many well designed selections that I had a hard time picking.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,481

I know it would be better to pick three different killers for variety but I also had to vote for both Dredge skins, they were far and away the best skins of the lot IMO

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,134

I voted for Sable because the lovely Nancy Wheeler was not an option.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,046
    edited September 19

Oh, that top Dredge skin is godly. Have a feeling that's going to be our eventual winner.

Voted for that, Koi Spirit, and Huntress. I did like the Trickster skin, but the problem is that we just got a skin that was a lot like that one in the latest tome. Also Trickster gets way too many outfits as it is, he's a clear artist favorite in that regard.

Desperately hoping that Gabriel skin wins - all the survivor skins look great, but poor Gabe doesn't have any outfits that just look good and he's killing it here. Though I really loved Adam, Ace, and Renato as well. Please no Sable. I'm super impressed by everyone's entries (and we got so many cute banners and badges, I loved Cawliflower, Entikitty, Riding Maurice, and Slug Race) but we have so many Sable outfits.

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,264
    edited September 19

I voted for Hag, spirit and spoopy dredge and for survivors i voted Sable, Jake and Gabriel. I play Sable but i'm rooting for the Jake and Gabriel skins, those bois need something that doesn't look horrible. That Sable skin is gorgeous though.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 958

I liked Gabriel's and that was it… No hate to the artists but most of them were meh to me.

• JiWONG
    JiWONG Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6

Trickster win please

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 812

I chose the Hag, Dredge and Unknown skins, as well as the Sable, Adam and Gabe ones.

If I could, I would select the Nurse and Huntress ones.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,837
    edited September 19

Gabriel's outfit was pretty mediocre to me, however it didn't really feel like it fitted him.

Renato & Jake's outfits on the other hand are probably my two least favorite ones.

Also yeah no hate to the artists themselves.

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 495

I really hope Singularity wins.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,998

So true on Gabriel, he desperately needs a W here given the current state of his cosmetics.

His best head piece is locked in a set.

His best legs are locked behind the Deep Rift, and use the most annoying footstep SFX.

And his best torso is locked behind being a Twitch streamer.

So yeah, since the design for Gabe here is actually really nice that was an easy first choice. I also voted for Ace and Kate. I thought about doing three male picks because female survivors have won every contest until now, but none of the other male entries really stood out for me. Even though I barely use Kate, I think the design would look nice in-game. And for killers, I went with Singularity, Nurse and Hag. The first Dredge outfit was a close fourth.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695

All these options were hard to choose, I love seeing these cosmetics with great creativity.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,618

Really good stuff in all categories 💓

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,573

I need bedsheet ghost Dredge, 90s desktop Singularity, and trenchcoat detective Unknown.

Nothing else matters to me. Not a big fan of most of the survivor submissions, and most of the badges and banners are good.

But those killer designs are 11/10. Singularity and Unknown really need new cosmetics, too.

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,652

I really wish the ghost Dredge costume didn't have a super giant weapon. I just know BHVR would make it take up like 25% to 33% of the killer's screen, like they did with the rift Dredge weapons. It's unfortunate that I can't vote on a cosmetic, because I know it would be 100% unplayable if it were added to the game.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,893

Damn... that first page got me stuck... I kinda like all of them 😶😶😶

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

This is the hardest time I've ever had voting in these categories, all of the submissions look phenomenal. I was looking through the submissions and regularly saying "hooooh, that's sick" out loud. Especially with some of the banner submissions. In Plain Sight specifically appeals to my favorite aspects of horror the most, I really hope that one ends up in the game.

• Chordyceps

That page had some really hard choices on them. I had to pick Huntress for one of them cause man do I really want some wendigo imagery in DBD, it'll scratch some of that cryptid itch I've had for a while now.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,397
    edited 12:01AM

So hard to choose. Just too many good entries. I don't play Sable much anymore but I apologise to everyone, she did get my vote because her cosmetic is so nice. I also voted Jake and Kate. For killer, the ghost Dredge, Singularity, and Spirit got my votes.

I really wanted a new cosmetic for Gabriel but wasn't overly impressed with the devs pick. Dont get me wrong, it looks great, but there was another Gabriel entry I saw on Reddit that I preferred more and was bummed it didn't get picked.

It got my vote :) so did kitty and froggy

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

We have a really talented community. These are all nice, but I do hope Gabriel gets something, just because he has no outfits, really.

• Hexonthebeach
    Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 426
    edited 8:35AM

A little bit dissapointed about the choices. Soo many nice entries that I'm missing here. 😔

Here are some:

Post edited by Hexonthebeach at
  • UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,893
    edited 7:52AM

Man I had to sleep on it... in the end for killers I had to go for: -

• Trickster - The mask and shoulder buffs actually make him look a little more directly intimidating, but still true to the character... the flamboyant outfit somehow emanates the sinister side of Ji Woon Hak.
    • Hag - I don't like many of the Hag skins... this one actually looked really cool with the ash tattoos, and I loved the bone totem concept... I also hope we get the "younger" looking version of Lisa.
    • Huntress - Heartwrenching choice... I really like all of them... I couldn't choose... but in the end that white wolf skin head piece/shawl just couldn't be ignored... I wanted to pick a killer with less cosmetics available like Singu, Unknown... or hasn't had some for a long time, like Nurse. Dredge has had some amazing cosmetics so asgood as they were I had to decline... I loved the Koi for Spirit, but I feel like she has a solid number of cosmetics that are similar already.... despite that... this Huntress skin was beautiful... and I just couldn't unchecked it...

Survivors: -

• Elodie - I liked the simplicity of this outfit, but it also had a bit of flair for Elodie built in subtlely. I feel like this is actually somethingyou would spot Elodie wearing if you passed by her IRL. Elodie also needs some more options.
    • Adam - Just oozes character. Great entry.
    • Gabriel - You mean it's not an orange sleeveless jacket? Say it ain't so...

• NODD3RS
    NODD3RS Member Posts: 150

were the finalists chosen by the community or by bhvr?

• Chordyceps

I really hope Trenchcoat Unknown gets in, Unknown is probably my second favorite killer right now and I don't think it has any good skins really. I'm with you on Trenchcoat being an instant buy,

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,902

The dredge ones are peak. Whoever did them is a genius!

👉🐽

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,184

Praying that we get the Enkitty badge… It's so cute!

• SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 295

The ghost dredge and the one for singularity are my favourite

• SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 295

It's so hard to choose, so many good outfits for killers this year