The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Simple and easy improvement to Finisher Mori and Mori Offerings

MrMori
MrMori Member Posts: 1,432
edited September 20 in 8.3.0 PTB Feedback

I have a simple solution to the finisher mori that would make Mori offerings better in terms of bloodpoints gained on average, keep moris throughout the match in the game by using an offering as an option, and reduce the incentive for slugging for the 4k even if you brought a mori offering.

• Basekit Mori - Same as it is now in the PTB. Doesn't give any bonus bloodpoints or anything. I don't think people will slug more for the 4k just to get a mori, so I don't personally think this is a problem.
  • Yellow Mori - Allows you to Mori one survivor who is on death hook, and the last survivor. Any mori you perform in a match will give you 10000 bloodpoints.
  • Green Mori - Allows you to Mori 2 survivors who are on death hook, and the last survivor. Any mori you perform in a match will give you 10000 bloodpoints.
  • Ebony Mori - Allows you to Mori 3 survivors who are on death hook, and the last survivor. Any mori you perform in a match will give you 10000 bloodpoints.

With this, the BP you gain if you get a 4k is not only a bit higher for all the offerings (20k for yellow, 30k for green, 40k for iri), but you'll also get more consistent value from them. It's also not as big of a deal to not get the 4k, because you'll still have gotten say, 30k points if you brought ebony mori and you choose to kill the 2nd to last survivor instead of slugging for the 4k, instead of the PTB where you'd get 0 points for a 3k with the offerings.

Also note that "any" mori performed could be extended to work with moris from powers or perks too, making these offerings more valuable on Pyramid Head, Myers, Onryo, etc. That could be a cool little thing too.

Comments

• Valaryyn
    Valaryyn Member Posts: 76

This could potentially help with slugging for the 4k, but it would still make mori offerings essentially a buff to killer gameplay. Offerings providing meaningful gameplay advantages (map offerings, moris, even hook distance) don't really sit well with me.

I'd rather see direct changes to slugging or the (unwinnable but hatch doesn't spawn) two survivors still in the match scenario.