The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

overall feedback on PTB 8.3.0

Here are my thoughts on the changes in the current PTB.

positive feedback

• finisher mori
    I've always thought it should be possible to mori the last survivor without the need for any offerings, so I think the new finisher mori system is a great addition to the game.
  • Perk changes
    I think almost all the perk changes are flawless and make sense. This update seems to focus on making niche perks more usable, which is very good. I tend to have the most fun when creating perk builds, so im most excited for this part of the update.
  • killer updates
    Most of the killer updates are nice, especially the changes to the unknown and the hillbilly make sense.
  • the skull merchant
    one change I like is that the drones are always in the active state. It makes her power a little bit less confusing for newer players, since the inactive state doesn't really matter to experienced players.

constructive feedback

• Finisher mori
    It's not that big of a deal, but with the new finisher mori system some of the funny things in this game will be deleted as well. survivors won't be able to photobomb the mori's, for example. 😂 perhaps it is possible to make it so the ultra rare mori offering still has the old effect, in addition to the new bloodpoint bonus? It's ultra rare for a reason, after all.
  • killer changes
    Also not that important, but although I really do like the killer changes, to me, other killers have slightly more priority when it comes to both big and small changes.
    (E.g. Nurse/Shape/nightmare/trapper rework or changes, executioner/deathslinger add-ons and/or changes)
  • the skull merchant
    the changes to the skull merchant don't make sense to me. I didn't think she was a strong killer to begin with, and with these changes she might be amongst the weakest killers in the game. in my opinion, she is only a 'strong' killer because survivors tend to give up or dont know her hidden status effects. I don't think the changes will completely destroy her since she is at least a decent stealth killer, but it might be better to revert most of the changes and try to change her to be more clear what she does to survivors.
    (E.g. remove the random undetectable when dropping drones, instead make scanned/claw trapped survivors oblivious, only give haste when far away from scanned survivors, remove the hindered, make tampered drones unrecallable...)

this is overall a great update and makes me thrilled for the future of the game. I especially hope to see more perk and system updates, I think this game can use those the most.