The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Prevent Aura reading with Teamwork: Collective Stealth

In the current PTB I like the buffs that both teamwork perks got, but I still think Collective Stealth is lacking in more incentive to use it. Is two survivors constantly sticking together that worth it for just blocking scratch marks, when the match is most optimal for survivors to be split apart?

I’d suggest for the live release to include it blocking aura reading as well. It’s no lie that killer is getting several new aura reading perks next update and with distortion getting nerfed something could step up to fill that role. Two survivors sticking together is already huge for the killer because if he does find them he knows they’re not split on gens and together. This would give a bit more incentive to use the perk past just hiding scratch marks, which in my opinion, isn’t worth not splitting up on gens.

Thanks to those that have read this and please let me know your thoughts. I really like the idea of teamwork perks but I just think Collective Stealth even post buff is not worth running and I think this buff would instantly make it have immense value on its own.

Comments

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,827
    edited September 20

As a killer main, I feel excessive aura reading perks are unhealthy for the game (for BOTH sides). It eliminates mind games entirely. I'm all for perks to counter aura reading, but I'd honestly just prefer that they tone down aura reading as a whole.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,193

Honestly, I agree. The perk will still probably be a bit underwhelming with just Scratch Marks.