We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hex: Ruin and Thrill of the hunt

Thrill of the hunt is basically the only common Hex perk killers start with, which I find incredibly dumb. Ruin has also been toned down "recently", so it's not at all problematic of a perk. With the removal of Surge from the common killer perk pool, killers have no slowdown perks without unlocking a character first.

My petition is to swap the places of Ruin and Thrill, so that Ruin becomes a common perk and Thrill becomes a teachable for Hag. This way killers have a common Hex that does something, a common slowdown perk that isn't ridiculous, and Thrill isn't uselessly waiting for you to unlock Hag.

As compensation, I think Ruin should be reverted back to it's previous version: After a survivor is killed, the perk de-activates. This is brilliant design and teaches killers early on to not tunnel. (I think more perks should work like this, for example Pain resonance)

Let me know what you think!

Comments

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,465

a new player doesn't need slowdown perks because survivor they play against ARE NOT efficient. you can 4k at 5 gen left against these teams. that is why bvhr doesn't put bother to put strong killer perk in free section.

they used to have sloppy butcher and noed and these two perk were some of most noob-stomping perk in the game. one of them made it so that killer got free exposed nearly on the team because -healing penalty for mangled was severe for new player and other one gives free exposed+haste to the killer for losing.

you can still build an early noob-stomping build if you want, you just buy artist for hex:pentimento and you buy pinhead for hex:plaything. you get pain res+grim embrace+hex:plaything+hex:penti in 2 killers. there is your newbie stomping build.