We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Wesker is far from A tier after the two nerfs to infection.

2»

Comments

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,466

sure, you can increase add-on rarity for his grey add-on and take any of his trash-tier purple add-on's and put them as grey. i forgot what they are. one of them is that sunglasses add-on that turns you undetectable. that is easily grey add-on that does exactly nothing. the other one i can remember is virus needle add-on that shows you the aura when someone goes full infected. another trash-tier add-on that can go into grey territory. i think he also has helicopter stick and green herb or red herb as purple add-on's. in essence, any of those add-on can turn to grey add-on and his grey add-on can be buffed to purple rarity.

• Jock21
    Jock21 Member Posts: 27

There are plenty of other loops and just maps in general where Huntress gets destroyed even harder compared to Wesker than just rock loops, they were just the most common example of how much of a pushover good survivors can make her be at these loops.