Wraith Cosmetic Idea

Options
Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,613

To coincide with his lore, i'd like for him to have his main weapon be a long, jagged, metal blade ripped from a car.
He doesn't need the skull, he already has a machete/falchion type of weapon.

The current weapons like to have variations.
Like with Wraith, there's the machete/falchion one, but it also comes in black and one with blood.

As you can see thanks to my superior drawing skills, it could have one with a plain color, but also a police car print, taxi print, school bus print etc.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited January 2019
    Options

Amazing drawing. 10/10. That should go up in history as the best drawn weapon to date. :p

But yeah I'd love that weapon with Wraith. I've also always wanted a long, bloody glass shard from a car as one. And he'd have a special mori with it where he lets the survivor get up, they stumble forward a little and he shoves the shard through their gut causing the blood to make a blood bath.

Would make such an awesome cosmetic and kill. I'd love yours though. Especially the artwork.

What mori would you put with that cosmetic?

• Boss
    Options

@Poweas said:
    Amazing drawing. 10/10. That should go up in history as the best drawn weapon to date. :p

But yeah I'd love that weapon with Wraith. I've also always wanted a long, bloody glass shard from a car as one. And he'd have a special mori with it where he lets the survivor get up, they stumble forward a little and he shoves the shard through their gut causing the blood to make a blood bath.

Would make such an awesome cosmetic and kill. I'd love yours though. Especially the artwork.

Ohh, you mean just a giant piece from the windshield?
    Yeah, it's glass, making it great for a weapon, and fitting too. Nice one! :)

What Mori? I didn't think of that since multiple Moris isn't a thing yet. (Not even a change in current Moris.)
    But...Hmmm...
    I always viewed Wraith as a more sinister Killer, nothing too brutal, y'know?
    We haven't seen a Killer slice necks yet, i think that would be great for Wraith.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

@Boss said:

We haven't seen a Killer slice necks yet, i think that would be great for Wraith.

The Pig would like to know your location

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

@Boss said:

@Poweas said:

Ohh, you mean just a giant piece from the windshield?
    Yeah, it's glass, making it great for a weapon, and fitting too. Nice one! :)

What Mori? I didn't think of that since multiple Moris isn't a thing yet. (Not even a change in current Moris.)
    But...Hmmm...
    I always viewed Wraith as a more sinister Killer, nothing too brutal, y'know?

Yeah I'd love to see him slice a neck.

• Boss
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Boss said:

Oh yeah, i forgot about that Killer.
    Though to be fair, she doesn't like showing her presence. ;)
    Still, when looking at my second piece of art, doesn't it feel fitting for the Wraith? :)

• PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Boss said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Boss said:

Oh yeah, i forgot about that Killer.
    Though to be fair, she doesn't like showing her presence. ;)
    Still, when looking at my second piece of art, doesn't it feel fitting for the Wraith? :)

It would definently be fitting. I would buy the right one though since it looks edgy and I'm an edgelord ;) . Any idea what outfit the weapon could come with?
  • Boss
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    It would definently be fitting. I would buy the right one though since it looks edgy and I'm an edgelord ;) . Any idea what outfit the weapon could come with?

Good question.
    This weapon cosmetic had motivation behind it of "going more along with the backstory", so i guess i'll apply that here too.
    (Or at least, i don't think "candle Wraith" is part of his backstory. :p )

For the body customization slot, i think i would give him a terribly torn & incredibly dirty version of a reflective vest.

For the head customization slot, i'd give him a yellow, but dirty construction helmet.

But!
    There's a twist...

You see those...bones sticking out of Wraith's normal head customization?
    They would have drilled through the helmet, cracking it & sticking out of it.

• PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Boss said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Good question.
    This weapon cosmetic had motivation behind it of "going more along with the backstory", so i guess i'll apply that here too.

For the body customization slot, i think i would give him a terribly torn & incredibly dirty version of a reflective vest.

For the head customization slot, i'd give him a yellow, but dirty construction helmet.

But!
    There's a twist...

Sounds good to me!!! Also...those are bones?! I thought he just had messy hair or they were twigs or sticks sticking out of his head!!!
  • Boss
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Boss said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Good question.

But!

There's a twist...

Sounds good to me!!! Also...those are bones?! I thought he just had messy hair or they were twigs or sticks sticking out of his head!!!

I assume they are bones because...that's way more ######### metal!
    But idk, he either started malforming or he was like: "STICK!" stabs his head

• PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Boss said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Boss said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Good question.

But!

There's a twist...

I assume they are bones because...that's way more [BAD WORD] metal!
    But idk, he either started malforming or he was like: "STICK!" stabs his head

I like the STICK idea better now...
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    Still sad I didn’t get a Christmas tree wraith..
  • Boss
    Options

@KiraElijah said:

Wailing Bell would be a jingle bell. :p

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    Boss said:

@KiraElijah said:

Wailing Bell would be a jingle bell. :p

Revolutionary xD