We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

110% speed killers (besides Chucky) should be retired

There's no reason to keep Huntress, Hag, Spirit and Deathslinger at 110% speed when their powers get outclassed by killers who still keep their regular 115% speed. 110% made sense in the past when their powers were mostly stronger than 115% speed killers in order to justify their decreased speed but this is no longer the case in the current game's design where devs just keep releasing killers with strong anti-loop + mobility/map pressure tools who are still 115% speed, making the aforementioned killers feel outclassed and powercrept.

Spirit can get away with 110% speed somewhat but it's still eye browsing why she still needs to keep this handicap when Blight, Billy and Dracula have much better mobility/map pressure, much lower cooldown on their powers and similar strong chase powers and yet they're still allowed to keep their 115% speed.

Huntress and Deathslinger are even worse cause there are matches where even when they end all their chases quickly survivors can still finish all the gens cause their map pressure is absolutely abysmal and pre-running destroys them. Why even bother with these 2 slow ranged killers when you have 115% speed Artist or especially Unknown whom would still have much better map pressure than these two even if they were made to be 115% speed ?

And Hag … I think everyone knows Hag still being 110% speed is a complete joke. Against SWFs even Trapper is more threatening than her cause at least Trapper is 115% speed and his traps injure them if he has the iri add-on, which is more than Hag can get against them.

The only reason it'd make an exception for Chucky is cause his small size allows him to loop tiles much better than the other killers which his 110% speed is supposed to balance.

Comments

• sanees
    sanees Member Posts: 554
    edited October 7

Honestly the only characters that deserve 110% are the huntress and chucky Huntres 4.4 is in a good position since experienced Huntres can hit across the entire map

Slinger is essentially a worse version of the huntress and has 32 TR,
    Spirit is not as strong as before at the same time, there is Dracula, who not only has similar strength, but also the form of a wolf and a pillar of fire and he have 4.6 speed
    Hag is a trap killer so that she has to spend a lot of time on the ability with 4.4 while SM just puts a drone and has 4.6

• Tits
    Tits Member Posts: 254

With huntress her speed has always been noticeable as shes one of the only killers you could loop for an entire generator around a single rock lol. Deathslinger however i havent seen him have any trouble catching up to people, his greatest downfall is he pays heavily for missing each shot, if he doesnt, ive even had a round where i managed to kill all 4 survivors AFTER they all made it to an open door without bloodwarden.(Pulled a guy off a totem near the door, chaos ensued trying to save him, everybody went down and hooked lol) as for hag he speed is pretty bad in a chase, entirely trap reliant, but she often gets kills anyway somehow. The one i noticed being slow was pyramid head, as everytime i need to chase somebody before they can reach the exit gate, they can outrun you in a straight line from one end of the map to the other somehow. Without the hope perk. And ill agree spirit could use some base speed as even if the chases last seconds the generators most always get done unless you tunnel etc