Music options.

I would love the option to turn off the in match music. Sometimes it's so loud you may miss a survivor's footsteps or the sound of them breathing. Or hearing the heartbeat better before it's right on top of you. My hearing isn't the best and the music, or terror soundtrack (lol), really bothers me sometimes. I don't want it removed, just the opinion to turn it down or completely off. 😁

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    +1
    I dislike that bhvr is trying to deafen me
  • davidps4DBD
    davidps4DBD Member Posts: 79
    I'd like more music options for the menus screens. The base one was (or possibly is) the same thing it's always been. Which is fine but i don't listen to it. I turn the music off. And when i do that, i hear some depressing ass ambient sounds like i don't wanna hear that. You know what? Screw an everchanging sound track. Let me change the ambient sounds. The ambient sounds chosen are "dark and scary" which is great if you don't recognize those sounds as "depressing and stressful." I'd like some kinder ambient sounds. Or none at all. 
  • davidps4DBD
    davidps4DBD Member Posts: 79
    edited January 2019
    The in-game music is neccesary. Do you know how deadly a killer would be if you gave him unlimited access to his sense of sound? If you want to make full use of your ears i suggest getting good ear phones. And as a survivor, you need to play with a communication-as-needed group or your sense of sound is dampened. Which is fine. :):)
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

I agree. No mither music sucks. Chase music on both sides suck. I want my ears!