Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor interaction bug w/ Knight

Tosevite
Tosevite Member Posts: 2
edited October 9 in Bug Reporting

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was playing against a Knight, and was being chased by an Assassin. I went into a locker, when the Assassin opened it and downed me. However, I was stuck inside of the locker. My teammates could not help me up. The Knight could, however, pick me up. However, once he hooked me, I was unable to interact with anything. I couldn't self unhook, I couldn't drop pallets, I couldn't recover on the ground, etc. This might occur with the other guards as well, it only happened to me with the Assassin though.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play against Knight, have Assassin guard chasing you, jump in locker, have Assassin down you from locker.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

Post edited by Tosevite on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• symmetrik
    symmetrik Member Posts: 3

I can confirm as a Knight player this happened to a survivor against me as well. It was also the Assassin.

• Tosevite
    Tosevite Member Posts: 2

What really peeved me is that the knight then bm'd me on and off hook and said I was a pathetic teammate… what was i supposed to do? Lol

• mattman22055
    mattman22055 Member Posts: 6

As a knight player this has happened to me although I couldn't pick up the survivor. I tried to report it but bhvr closed my ticket out because I was not recording at the time it happened

• ShibuyasBeat
    ShibuyasBeat Member Posts: 1
    edited October 12

As a survivor this happened to me. I even have video of it.

Edit: I got hit with a different variant where the killer could not react with me whatsoever

clip from killer POV

Post edited by ShibuyasBeat on