Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Meet your maker cosmetics

buggybug
buggybug Member Posts: 83
edited October 10 in Bug Reporting

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

PLATFORM:pc

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

• Player logs are required from PC players only.

So I play on both ps5 and PC based on the port megs meet your maker skin always vanish on PC yet when I boot the game on ps5 it shows fine with her having it on. This also included 3 weapons that's also meet your maker I believe is huntress doc and wraith(trapper) idk if it was just ps exclusive but yeah it then will always pop that I obtain them after loading ps5 version as if I just got them. Every other skin and cosmetics had ported fine with 0 issue. Was hoping the 8.3 update would fix but it did not if more scoop is needed Iike pics and videos I'll upload them in an hour once home.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Hi there! Please follow the provided template for Bug Reporting as this will help us determine the issue you are experiencing better. Please include gamelogs, videos or screenshots of the issue. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.