Supernatural PLEASE! Sam and Dean Winchester!!!!

My wife and I are hardcore DBD fans, we play for hours on a daily basis, make it a point to buy all the survivors and killers and also loved the new casting of Frank Stone. However, us SUPERNATURAL fans NEED Sam and Dean Winchester, Castiel and Bobby!!!!!

You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this! I’ve even thought about making a trailer of sorts with various clips from certain episodes. There are so many options for killers, everything from Lucifer, Crowley, or the countless other monsters and enemies from every dimension, alternate reality, hell, purgatory or dream states they have encountered. Considering everything that Sam and Dean has been through and every death to dream states by the Djinn and Gabriel aka trickster to name a few. It is far far from impractical or impossible to fathom them in DBD, especially considering the torture they have endured. Dean being the mechanic (WOULD ALSO LOVE TO SEE BOBBY AS A SURVIVOR!) repairing a generator is feasible.

Some people allege issues with them being in the game due to them being dependent on weapons and them being monster slayers and albeit that may be true; however, they have also spent several episodes (did I say several) both running from, attempting to escape and learn how to defeat them. Some of which couldn’t even die! In DBD, it would just be another world that they would have to survive in just as they did in a multitude of situations. The other issue people had was the brothers watching each other die or being hung. After watching the Supernatural seasons repeatedly, this is not a new concept and was covered in several episodes and could actually be a perk in DBD when they go all out to save each other, further more, even though you die in a Match, you are seen running through a field at the end of the match and prepare for the next, almost as if it is a ground hog day just like an episode where the trickster made Sam watch Dean die over and over again no matter what he did. That is just one scenario, according to the reapers and angels in the series, they have died so many times and their memory was wiped when they were brought back to life hence why they couldn’t remember. So entering the DBD realm via rift tear is not so far fetched! Or they decided to retire from heaven as they were getting board when they were made aware of the threat in the DBD universe and wanted to investigate!

I could literally go on for hours and days speaking till I am blue in the face on how they would be an asset. Honestly, I believe that there are only a handful of survivors that could come close to rivaling their fitment in the DBD universe. Not to mention the pure elation my wife and I would have as we play the game daily. Imagine the supernatural fan base that could come to play the game. To show the power of character choice, I ONLY initially started playing DBD because they had Michael Myers in it and only played fortnite with my wife because they had showcased Marvel characters. How about shows that people have chosen to watch because a particular actor was in it.

That felt good to rave and even better to know that there are awesome people who not only share our love for DBD but one of the best tv shows of all time!!

There are several people who have invested time on not only concepts, perks, cover art and perk art, Repulsive_Champion74 has some awesome art regarding this and would love to create some ideas. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this dream a reality!!