Nicholas Cage’s Outfits!!

My dad always said, “There is a butt for every seat”. Now over time I have grown to know exactly what that means and there are many other metaphors for the same concept such as “ One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”, with all that being said, my wife and I are in our 30’s. We grew up watching Nicholas Cage in his prime and considered an action star. When he did top movies such as Con-Air, Face Off, The Rock, Ghost Rider, Frozen Ground, Gone in 60 Seconds, Season of the witch and even the great National Treasures just to name a few.

My point is, he was a great contender for not only a top action star at the time but also filled many genres. We have high expectations of him, however, his costumes in DBD are downright disappointing, and many make home look like a joke, silly or a pimp. I mean no disrespect to the developers or designers, but not even a single one that represents the Nicholas Cage I grew up loving to watch.

I know this post may create adverse reactions and some may love his outfits and will admit I would be severely disappointed if they were chosen by Nicholas Cage himself to represent him in a game cherished by so many. I don’t want to remember him as a joke or play as him as a clown, but as the action star he portrayed so long ago.

It would be so awesome play him as he was in Con-Air.