We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bloody Outfits for Legendary Skins

Hello, I'm sure many of us enjoy the bloody outfits we get for survivors and killers when we prestige them to prestiges 4, 5, & 6. Something I think would be cool is to have the option to buy bloody outfits from the store for Legendary skins after we've prestiged the base character to Prestige 6. Do you have Trevor Belmont and is he to Prestige 6? Then you could buy bloody outfits for Simon Belmont, Alucard, and eventually Soma. Do you have Trapper to Prestige 6? Then you could buy a bloody outfit for Naughty Bear. Same goes for outfits like Claire Redfield, Chris Redfield, the Resident Evil Blight outfit (can't remember his name), etc. You'd need to have the base character AND get them to Prestige 6 BEFORE you could buy the bloody outfit from the store. BHVR might even consider doing bloody outfit varients for normal outfits, like the Love Doctor etc. I know I'd buy any outfit in the shop for Artist.

Comments

• iamthelittleguy
    iamthelittleguy Applicant Posts: 2

Not sure how this got moved to Japanese. If there's a way to put this under English I'd appreciate it!