We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Big 2024 can we remove sadako's lullaby yet

HexAvadaKedavra
HexAvadaKedavra Member Posts: 40
edited 7:14AM in Feedback and Suggestions

Like please I beg of you, why do we make a killer with built in undetectable, just to have a lullaby that gives survivors time to pre-run regardless? Oh and can we also idk… buff her to not be just beyond mediocre / bad?

Make tapes actually mean something other than a free way for survivors to shut down my power while they sit there perma holding one, with no actual threat unless you use an addon where hooking them spreads condemned to everyone?

Make it so that a survivor can't just put a tape in a tv in front of my face, removing condemned stacks, with nothing I can actually do about it?

Make her teleport not get shut down for over a minute by a survivor, so that a surv can just turn off a TV next to a gen and proceed to safely do that gen with no threat of a teleport for 70 seconds?

No seriously… 70 second cooldown teleport and for what? What does sadako provide better than other teleporting killers, that it requires a 70 second cooldown because a survivor went up and pressed a button on it?

Demo TP? 10 seconds. Dredge TP? 10 seconds. Dracula? Could not for the life of me find the TP cooldown on bats, I just know it's shorter than sadako. And if you wanna get freaky with the term teleport, alien? None.

Sadako using her own ability puts that TV on a 40 second cooldown… at the start of the match, 30 seconds before you can TP… Like dawg?

Post edited by Rizzo at

Comments

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,151

This is what happens when killers are very oppressive or annoying to play against. Sadako used to be absolutely atrocious to deal with and was almost impossible to prevent getting full condemn rather fast with certain add-ons. It's similar to what they've done to skull merchant.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,234

Keep the lullaby remove the directional part of it.

30 second cooldown at the start of the trial should be 20.

As One Pump Willie says "There are no cursed tapes. Only upsides to tapes for survivors, no downsides."

I don't care what they do to Tapes but they shouldn't be free. Anything balanced for both sides, but not what it is now.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,950

They should just scrap her instakill and it'll make her way easier to balance. The instakill is what's holding her back from getting a good rework/change/buff whatever.

Make it similar to 4Head where it only works on death hook, otherwise it gives Exposed or something.

• BritneyMitch
    BritneyMitch Member Posts: 164

The trade off to that would be here taking much longer to get out of her power like wraith, I dont think that would be more fun so I disagree.