Tbh, these Pig buffs seem more like nerfs.

Options
They upped her terror radius, and made her best add on , the combat straps, massively less effective.

They may have adjusted her terror radius fade, and made her crouch and Uncrouch 0.7 seconds faster, buy they didn't address her addons, which for a  decent amount of killers, really buff them up full tiers of strength. ( Trapper with bloody coil and Iridescent stone, Huntress with Iridescent head and Infantry belt, 3 blink nurse etc. ) 

Her Amanda's secret and Amanda's Letter add-ons are still awful, Rules set #2 Is still an add on for some reason, and She still has very little map pressure.

She has more than some killers for sure (Example: Clown) But its still very little.

All In all, I feel like these Buffs are pretty bad, pretty minimal, and Are a net nerf, rather than a buff.

And it wouldn't be so bad, but these are probably the only buffs she's gonna get for a lonnnnnnng while, Look at how long Surveillance was left the way it was, Almost an Entire year. 

I feel like Behavior takes a very tentative approach to buffing killers, and I understand why, The last thing anyone wants is more Nurses/Legions Running around, But In comparison to the Buffs survivors received, the one killer that was "buffed" was done so in such a minimalistic way that it can be argued that no substantial changes were made at all.

I'm pretty disappointed tbh, I was hoping some better changes would come for the killer side.

Maybe next patch.