The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Infinite prestige option

so why not make it and I know it’d take time but it’d be time well spent since it’d give people a reason too A. Buy cosmetics and B.  To grind on the game 

Comments

• Taelance
    Taelance Member Posts: 100

@Jake_Parks_prince said:
    so why not make it and I know it’d take time but it’d be time well spent since it’d give people a reason too A. Buy cosmetics and B.  To grind on the game 

so your idea is adding infinite prestige. I mean it takes quite a lot of bloodpoints to get P3 with all perks on Killers as it is. Why just keep on removing the perks and adding the perks needed. If there is no reward for continuing to prestige, then what is the point in going past 3 as it is. No reward, no point.

• Jake_Parks_prince
    Jake_Parks_prince Member Posts: 218
    Taelance said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

so your idea is adding infinite prestige. I mean it takes quite a lot of bloodpoints to get P3 with all perks on Killers as it is. Why just keep on removing the perks and adding the perks needed. If there is no reward for continuing to prestige, then what is the point in going past 3 as it is. No reward, no point.

The reward would be the prestige option including all cosmetic outfits instead of just the default ones
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Jake_Parks_prince said:
    Taelance said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

The reward would be the prestige option including all cosmetic outfits instead of just the default ones

GOD no