Achievements for completing Landmark gens on other maps.

Options

I know it's a rather small addition but I think it would be really cool if we could get some achievements for completing the gens (and living to tell the tale) tied to the locations on the maps that don't already have an achievement for it, like the following:

1. The Warehouse on Coal Tower. (Generator located on the Second floor of the Warehouse.)
  2. The Storehouse on Groaning Storehouse. (Generator located within the Storehouse.)
  3. The Foundry on Ironworks of Misery. (Generator located within the Ironworks.)
  4. The Lodge on Blood Lodge. (Generator located on the porch of the lodge.)
  5. The Gas Station on Gas Heaven. (Generator located within the station, the one that activates the garage doors.)
  6. The Garage on Wretched Shop. (Generator located within the Garage.)
  7. The Barn on Fractured Cowshed. (Generator located within the Barn.)
  8. The Farmouse on The Thompson House. (Generator located on the Second Floor Balcony.)
  9. The Silo on Torment Creek. (Generator located inside the Silo.)
  10. The Pantry/Cursed Cabin on Grim Pantry. (Generator located somewhere on the second floor of the Pantry/On the Second floor of the Cabin.)
  11. The Treatment Room on The Treatment Theatre. (Generator located in the centre of the map, activates the shutters on the second floor.)

Additionally, there are some maps with no tied location because of either there being no major landmark or generators not always spawning in the landmark, below I have however suggested generators to be used for the achievements, unfortunately, some gens may have to rely on RNG for them to spawn but that may not be too big of an issue (idk):

1. Shelter Woods: No Landmarks so the Killer Shack gen could be used as the achievement gen. (If a Gen spawns in there.)
  2. Suffocation Pit: No generator inside the mine, but could use the Generator situated just outside the Mine as the achievement Generator.
  3. Azarov's Resting Place: No generator inside the Office, but could use the Generator situated closest to the Office as the achievement Generator.
  4. Wreckers' Yard: No Landmarks so the Killer Shack gen could be used as the achievement gen. (If a Gen spawns in there.)
  5. Rancid Abattoir: The generator spawn within the Slaughterhouse is not a definite spawn, however it could be used as the achievement gen.
  6. Rotten Fields: No Landmarks so the Killer Shack gen could be used as the achievement gen. (If a Gen spawns in there.)
  7. Badham Preschool: There are multiple generator spawns within the Preschool building, so one specific gen spawn may have to be selected as the achievement generator, alternatively, have all generators in the Preschool grant the achievement.

Tell me what you guys think?
Just a dumb suggestion but I think it could be a cool addition (especially for achievement hunters. ^w^ )