Shrine of Secrets and Statistics

2»

Comments

• mimzy630
    mimzy630 Member Posts: 42
    edited January 2019

@Mister_xD said:
    i personally dont care about the shrine.
    i just unlock a killers teachables as soon as i can, so i wont have to buy them with shards and instead can go and buy some neat cosmetics with them :)

so, yeah... if you want BBQ, just level your Bubba.
    if you dont have him... sucks to be you i guess xD

but yeah, i might be up for an idea that makes the shrine of secrets prefer perks you havent unlocked yet, so you have a higher chance at getting what you want. there would also be a reason then to buy the ones you dont like, as this would increase your chance to get a perk you want next time.

That's valid. I don't really need BBQ on the Shrine, $2.49 on a sale is way cheap, but it's not really about that anymore.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Milord said:
    I think people focus to much on the bbq here. The more interesting finding is that in every single period we see less paid perk compared to free perk than what's expected. Granted the math isn't perfect, but from what I know, given free perk appears more often than expected, using a more rigorous math would only widen the gap between the real paid perk rate compared to the expected paid perk rate.
    BBQ is just a strong meta perk and is the extreme example. Same goes with ruin, pretty sure it appears like 4 times or so in total? And hag was the second paid dlc