Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options
    ### that's weird.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Dimek said:
    They were all alive. This isnt icon bug

Actually there's a bug right now that in the case of someone crashing mid game it sometimes gets them booted by the killer and shows them as alive on screen.

In the case of the hatch that's a key and the person just hasn't registered as leaving yet since that requires a key to open unless gates are powered and or 1 left.

• Steamtastic_Vagabond
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Dimek said:
    They were all alive. This isnt icon bug

Actually there's a bug right now that in the case of someone crashing mid game it sometimes gets them booted by the killer and shows them as alive on screen.

In the case of the hatch that's a key and the person just hasn't registered as leaving yet since that requires a key to open unless gates are powered and or 1 left.

But the hatch spawned with 2 gems done and all 4 still alive based on the image. For the hatch to even spawn with all 4 survivors still alive, the exit gates need to be powered.
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Happened to me the other day too when I was playing Aura Pig on Leiry's.
  • powerbats
    Options

@Steamtastic_Vagabond said:

But the hatch spawned with 2 gems done and all 4 still alive based on the image. For the hatch to even spawn with all 4 survivors still alive, the exit gates need to be powered.

If someone has the map that either tracks black locks or the addon for it they can find it and if they have a key can open it. If you ever run a Rainbow map with increased tracking range and slower burning it'll show 3 possible spawn locations usually close together.

If you've got a key and you hover over that spot it should give you the prompt.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited January 2019
    Options

@powerbats said:

If someone has the map that either tracks black locks or the addon for it they can find it and if they have a key can open it. If you ever run a Rainbow map with increased tracking range and slower burning it'll show 3 possible spawn locations usually close together.

Why would they map it, open it with a key but not take it?

• powerbats
    Options

@GraviteaUK said:

@powerbats said:

The key is consumed upon usage though and someone else could've had a map or just went around looking for known locations till they got the prompt. The latter would be exceedingly tedious unless you had a few spots memorized and checked different areas.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    Options

@powerbats said:

@GraviteaUK said:

@powerbats said:

The key is consumed upon usage though and someone else could've had a map or just went around looking for known locations till they got the prompt. The latter would be exceedingly tedious unless you had a few spots memorized and checked different areas.

No i mean the person with the key.

Who finds the TD, has key in hand then opens the TD but does not escape? makes no sense.

He said everyone was alive and there is no icon that says a person has escaped.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options
    I had a similar thing happen last night. I was chasing someone, one person was dead, two gens were done and suddenly I got notification the trap door was open
  • powerbats
    Options

@GraviteaUK said:

No i mean the person with the key.

Who finds the TD, has key in hand then opens the TD but does not escape? makes no sense.

He said everyone was alive and there is no icon that says a person has escaped.

There's an issue with that right now since people have been crashed out either by game crashes or killer lag switching but they show in the match till the very end.

The key used but not escaping could be a crash or a sync issue ie packet loss, was everyone else still there though I mean did you account for everyone at end of game.