The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Trapper is still garbage

For the character on the front of the box Trapper is very unimpressive as a Killer. The Trapper rework we got way back was nice but while it singlehandedly pushed Hag into A tier Trapper is still in low B tier or possibly even C tier. This is because his rework did nothing to actually address his issues and simply put bandaid fixes onto things Trapper mains complained about.

As a semi-avid Trapper player here's the things that really bug me about the Killer:
1. Time management - While Hag's traps take a fraction of a second to place Trapper's traps still take quite awhile to set up. This is compounded by the gimmicky placement (discussed later) and time it takes to get traps to place.
There's absolutely zero reason for Traps to spawn around the map. No other Killer has to go "pick up" their power like Trapper. Yes Doctor has to spend time increasing Survivors' Madness and yes Michael needs to stalk to gain Evil Within but these are both things you do at the start of the game. Trapper consistently has to spend minutes on end walking across the map to pick up traps and place them down, making it hard to play him with Ruin and near impossible to play him without it.
2. Finnicky Hitboxes - Bear traps in this game have really awful hitboxes. They're needlessly precise and can often be avoided due to reasons one couldn't possibly forsee without several hundred hours as the Killer learning the ins-and-outs of his needlessly specific mechanics. This is further compounded by the needless hitbox restriction of the bear traps and where you can place it in relation to the environment.
In one game I placed a trap a little too close to the shack window and when I chased a Survivor to the shack window they managed to vault over the trap I placed twice! It was only when they doubled back to the window from outside the shack (as opposed to jumping through it from the inside) that they were actually trapped.

This screenshot (taken in a game where I farmed with the Survivors because two people DCed very early into the game) I literally placed both my traps right beside the generator and the Survivors were able to walk around them. It was only when they stopped working on the generator that they were both trapped.
3. Addons - Bear Traps in this game have a serious problem. Both Pig's Reverse Bear Traps and Trapper's regular Bear Traps suffer from some extremely worthless addons. While I won't talk about Pig's addons like Razor Wire, Utility Blade, and Face Mask here I will talk about Trapper's addons.
Let's start with the obvious: All coil addons are practically useless. Slowing down Survivors by half a second isn't useful if it takes you several seconds to slow them down. There's no reason to take a Coil over a more useful addon.
The various dye kits vary in utility based on the map but are generally kinda bad.
The two different "Jaws" addons (Serrated Jaws / Rusted Jaws) are awful, partially because Sloppy Butcher was buffed (and injuring a Survivor with your trap will cause Sloppy Butcher anyways) and partially because when a Survivor is trapped it will almost always lead to a hook. Serrated Jaws are completely worthless for this exact reason because you will rarely need to track a Survivor after they're trapped. Rusted Jaws can be mildly useful to slow the game down but you need only look at my point about the Coils to see why that isn't that impressive.
Honing Stone is crap without Deerstalker. If Survivors who were saved from the trap were put into Dying state it would maybe be useful but as it stands this addon is bad outside of a Slugging build and there's no reason to run a slugging build as Trapper.
The only regular addons that are worth taking on Trapper are the setting time addons and the bag addons. This is because these two addons cut down on the time it takes for Trapper to set up which is his single biggest weakness. Wax Brick can also help since it really gives you more leeway to get to a trapped Survivor but setting time and easier transportation are still the best regular addons. I say "regular" because there are also his Ultra Rares.
Bloody Coil is... meh? As soon as Survivors realize that you have this perk they will stop disarming traps and just ignore them instead. It can be good on some VERY specific maps with VERY specific choke points (example: the Bathroom on The Game can be "locked" with a trap that has to be disarmed if Survivors want to enter / leave that room) but is often a waste of an item slot since, again: Survivors will simply ignore traps instead of disarm them if you have BC.
Iridescent Stone... this addon singlehandedly turns a C tier Killer into a high B tier Killer. Being able to fire-and-forget your traps in common loop locations and not worry about them being disarmed is an absolute goddamn godsend.
4. Trap Limit - There can be 6 traps on the map at a time. On all maps unless you bring bag addons. This means that an absolutely gigantic map like Red Forest (12032 meters squared) has the same number of traps as a microscopic map like Treatment Theatre (7424 meters squared.) And if you've ever played Trapper on Treatment Theater you know that 6 traps is absolutely nothing.
5. RNG - Not something that bugs me that much but I don't think that RNG should be a mechanic in this game. Random Number Generators are fine when they're tied to desperate last ditch efforts (pulling yourself off the hook) but they shouldn't be tied to basic Survival mechanics. This is a problem that Pig, Trapper, and Freddy alike all share which makes them far less consistent at high ranks that Killers with reliable no-nonsense powers like Hillbilly, Spirit, and Hag.

With all of these problems in mind here are some ideas I have to make Trapper more fun and consistent:
QOL CHANGES
Trap hitboxes greatly expanded. Will now trap Survivors in a much larger aura around the trap so that traps can't be avoided by hugging walls.
Trapper now spawns with 2 traps on base and can carry 2 traps at a time on base. All the various bag addons remain unchanged. (IE Stitched Bag allows for 4 traps, not 3.)
Various coil addons will now reveal Survivors after they disarm a trap. (1, 3, 5, 7 seconds based on rarity.) This gives the coil addons a use in-line with Hag's "Pussy Willow Catkins" and "Willow Wreath" addons.
Serrated Jaws and Rusted Jaws merged into one addon.
Number of traps per map increased. (See Big Rework below)
Escape time from traps more standardized - Possibly tie Coil addons to escape time (and make Wax Brick slow down aided escapes.)
MINOR QOL CHANGES
Can now reset a trap when inventory is full. Pressing the pick up button when you have a full trap inventory will play the trap placement animation and activate the trap.
Trapper can't step in his own traps. Seriously why is this still a mechanic? No other Killer can directly damage their effectiveness with their own power other than Trapper.
THE BIG REWORK CONCEPT
Max number of traps now tied to map size. Number of traps on map is tied to the size of the map in square tiles divided by 10, rounded to the nearest number. (Example: Family Residence is 156 square tiles large so you'd have a maxium of 16 (15.6 rounded up is 16) traps. Gas Haven is 164 tiles large so you'd have a maxium of 16 (16.4 rounded down is 16) traps.) (If this is too much just give Trapper 10 traps tbh.)
Traps do not spawn on map; restock on traps by interacting with lockers. Interacting with a locker will refill your trap stock to full, with maxium stock based on Bag addons. Attempting to place a trap past the trap limit will case the oldest trap to break. (Akin to Hag's traps.)
Disarmed Traps will rearm after a certain period of time. (Tied to Coil addons.) Sabotaged traps disappear and are removed from the total number of traps on the field.
As a result traps can now be sabotaged without a Toolbox or the Saboteur perk and total sabotage time is reduced.
Traps disappear after Trapping a Survivor.
New effect for Iridescent Stone: Traps can not be sabotaged and Traps don't disappear after being triggered. (Possibly makes Traps take longer to rearm to compensate.)

The idea behind this rework is to give Trapper a lot more utility, similarly to The Hag. While Hag has expanded mobility with her traps Trapper would have the strength to end chases with his traps. This rework idea is perhaps a bit overkill and could use tweaks. I do however think the core concept is solid.

Comments

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited January 2019
    My personal rework for trapper regarding how his traps are disarmed. The locker refilling idea would be great along with this. I don't know about the springs revealing auras though. Check out my idea for them.
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/31367/trapper-trap-disarm-skill-check#latest
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Hag=S tier. Not A tier. But yeah he sucks.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Poweas said:

Hag=S tier. Not A tier. But yeah he sucks.

She is A tier imo. Just run around when she is picking up someone and she has to set everything up again. 
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235
    Nice analysis.

Also: after removibg a survivor fron the trap, or after they freed themselves, the traps change their position. Sometimes even getting stuck in objects or walls.
    This phenomen happwning also nullifies the advantage of selfsetting traps.

The tar addo s definitely need to be looked at
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Few things:
    1) The ratio of traps to map space is kind of irrelevant because you aren't placing traps just anywhere. You put them in places where survivors will go. I put them in doorways and and the top of steps and almost always catch people, even if they stepped in a trap in a similar spot. On forest, by the end of the game most of my traps are around the main building, with some at shack and maybe 1 at a jungle gym somewhere. It basically makes the entire building off limits to survivors, and being the strongest loop on the map it means they have no where to run in late game when all the pallets are gone. I never felt that the trap limit was hindering my ability honestly.

2) Bloody Coils is VERY powerful for the exact reason you state... survivors will ignore disarming traps. That means if you put a trap they HAVE TO disarm, it will stay there and either deter the survivor from going to that spot or allow you to pressure them. Shack is a good example; if basement is there put 1 trap at the window and another at a door. The moment you put someone down there it's a literal death trap, as there is no way they can disarm the trap and make the save before you come back. Someone will be forced to step in a trap, if not both of them. And if you get a good totem spot, one that's tucked into a small corner, then it's basically impossible to get with BC. If a survivor disarms the trap they are injured, you come over and they can't be doing the totem. You reset the trap and chase them. The whole point of the add-on is to deter disarming completely.

3) Honing Stone is also good because it means you don't have to go after every trap hit you get. Yea you should be using Deerstalker or Nurse's, but its a free slug which slows the game down at the very least. It also lets you know when survivors are grouped up because if they get out of the trap still standing SOMEONE helped them, so now you know to go to the trap and you will find 2 (probably healing).

I've been playing Trapper a lot lately and honestly the only thing I want is to have the ability to carry up to 3 traps by default. You should only start with 1 though, unless you use bag add-ons (which would increase both your carrying capacity and starting traps).

I agree that the jaws add-ons need to be redone because Sloppy made them obsolete. I would prefer a Hindered penalty for a short time depending on rarity. The dyes should make the blend with the environment, something like a chameleon. Not transparent/invisible but they should take on the texture of whatever they are placed on.

Also yes to being able to just reset a trap that's on the ground even if you have a full inventory. It's a bit annoying to deal with that because you need to place a trap, then pick up the trap you want to reset, then reset the trap. Should be able to just stand over it and press whatever the trap set button is to reset it (since you can't set a trap on top of a trap anyway).

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I think that one of the best QoL buffs that Trapper could get is a possibility for him to reset traps without picking them up first.
    Also, streamlining how escaping a trap is would be a major boon for him. Instead of relying on RNG, it'd be a guaranteed base of time that survivors are trapped (with overall time trapped increased with addons). They'd need to channel the whole time to open up the trap holding them prisoner. Adding skillchecks that reset progress if missed as well?

• Bravescorpio
    Bravescorpio Member Posts: 152

@se05239 said:
    I think that one of the best QoL buffs that Trapper could get is a possibility for him to reset traps without picking them up first.
    Also, streamlining how escaping a trap is would be a major boon for him. Instead of relying on RNG, it'd be a guaranteed base of time that survivors are trapped (with overall time trapped increased with addons). They'd need to channel the whole time to open up the trap holding them prisoner. Adding skillchecks that reset progress if missed as well?

Also, its about time to remove the ability for survivors to sabo traps. Seriously, this should have never been in the game. No survivor should be able to take away a killers power. Disarming is bad enough, but I understand why it exists or trappers could make some pretty freaky setups.

Sabo on traps is horrid.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Bravescorpio said:

@se05239 said:

Also, its about time to remove the ability for survivors to sabo traps. Seriously, this should have never been in the game. No survivor should be able to take away a killers power. Disarming is bad enough, but I understand why it exists or trappers could make some pretty freaky setups.

Sabo on traps is horrid.

It was, at first. Before the QoL buff, as you remember, saboed traps were permanent. Now though, one can bare with a saboed trap, especially with Hangman's Trick.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited January 2019

+1 Agreed, he's still really bad.

Their changes did almost nothing for him at base and even nerfing the trap hitboxes.

The buffs only really came in the form of his addons, in a current balance era where many killers already are too addon reliant.

As some of the things you already mentioned:

He needs to have more traps on him at base
    Traps spawn into the map armed.
    More traps on the map in general.
    Honestly the traps auto re arming after a set time should've been in his base kit and not require an ultra-rare. Maybe make the ultra rare just make it happen much faster.

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

It's hard to believe that trapper used to be even worse than he already is right now.
    Still, with trap buffering, they gave him even more weakness.

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604
    edited January 2019

@thesuicidefox said:
    ~

Long post but:
    1. Yes but you will still be extremely lacking in maps to trap good loops on larger maps. If we assume that you place one trap at the shack window and one or two on the map-specific building (on Red Forest you usually need two traps for a window as well as one of the more safe pallets) that cuts down on half your traps, leaving you with 3 to trap 12032 square meters of land with. This means that the vast, vast majority of the map is going to be untrapped and you're going to be playing a default Killer for the most part. And at that point I'd rather play Billy, Wraith, or even Leatherface so that my power can do something while I'm forced to chase as the default Killer, as opposed to "well I guess they can't loop me at the main buildings which most smart players will just avoid anyways." I think the trap limit based on map size is a good middle ground to stop a Killer from feeling too weak based on a given map but honestly giving Trapper 10 traps instead of 6 could also be a good compromise. 6 traps is honestly pitiful and there's no reason for him to have that few. Honestly I think Hag should have more traps based on map size as well since playing Hag on Red Forest is painful. But I will admit that I'm not that good as Hag so bleh.
    2. I'm not discounting the power of Bloody Coil but I'm just saying in comparison to Iridescent Stone it's really not impressive. For one there's hardly ever a location that you "have" to go past: in the Killer Shack context that you list you're spending 3 traps just to basement camp when you could just take Territorial Imperative if you're that stingy about people going for basement unhooks. And honestly the sound of the trap being disarmed is usually warning enough that someone's in your basement. The issue with Bloody Coil is not that it's bad but rather that you aren't taking setting time or trap bags when you do take it. As I said those two addons are basically mandatory due to the amount of time you need to spend as Trapper and the time you need to cut down on.
    3. As soon as people realize that Honing Stone is in play they won't pull themselves out of traps. In addition healing people from Dying State really doesn't take that long. It's a mild time waster that's slightly more useful than the coil addons. Again the issue is not that Honing Stone is bad but rather that Setting Time and Bags are mandatory.

A hindered effect on the Jaws addons could be interesting but perhaps that risks being a bit too strong. Blindness could also maybe be interesting? I don't know. Maybe a few seconds of Broken (not being able to heal) or Exhaustion. Maybe even have the traps cause Deep Wounds, making it so that if you don't struggle out of the trap in time you'd go into Dying State? Honestly I think that's way more engaging than the current Honing Stone.
    The dye bottles could easily just make the traps a little bit transparent (for people who know photoshop: Log Wood Dye changes trap Opacity to 150, Tar Bottle changes trap Opacity to like 80)

@Bravescorpio said:

@se05239 said:

Sabo on traps is horrid.

His rework made it so that saboed traps come back after awhile but I do agree that Trapper has a ton of limitations that are remnants of the game's initial release period. Trapper is currently the only Killer who's power...

• Has to be picked up.
    • Can "damage" the Killer.
    • Can be removed from the game (to an extent.)

In addition he has the only power other than Pig that can be seen before the Survivors see you (yes Survivors can hear Hillbilly/Leatherface chainsaw but it's entirely in the Killer's power not to use their ability in order to maintain an element of surprise) and is the only Killer other than Huntress with an ammo limit on their power (but unlike Huntress, Evan has to go pick up his power while Anna can just interact with a locker.)
    These were all necessary weaknesses when Survivors didn't have nearly as many options but nowadays it just makes him insanely weak when compared to the competition. While Hillbilly has always been consistently good and Wraith has been adapted with the times to give him more of a defined use Trapper has been stuck in 2016, with the only thing his "rework" provided being some tiny QoL tweaks to his baseline power.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited January 2019

@se05239 said:

Sabo on traps is horrid.

I agree with this, but not for the same reason as you.  I just think it's a super arbitrary mechanical design choice that doesn't really fit with the idea that only Killer add-ons should directly interact with Killer powers.  Same goes for stuff like Hangman's Trick for bear traps, flashlights for Wraith's cloak, Nurse's blink, and Hag's traps, and Wake Up for Freddy's sleep powers.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@TAG said:
    Bravescorpio said:

@se05239 said:

Sabo on traps is horrid.

I agree with this, but not for the same reason as you.  I just think it's a super arbitrary mechanical design choice that doesn't really fit with the idea that only Killer add-ons should directly interact with Killer powers.  Same goes for stuff like Hangman's Trick for bear traps, flashlights for Wraith's cloak, Nurse's blink, and Hag's traps, and Wake Up for Freddy's sleep powers.

You mean you're fine with survivors escaping on the first attempt, even when the Trapper is using both his "makes it harder to escape" addons?

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    se05239 said:

@TAG said:
    Bravescorpio said:

@se05239 said:

Sabo on traps is horrid.

You mean you're fine with survivors escaping on the first attempt, even when the Trapper is using both his "makes it harder to escape" addons?

...no?
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

He isn't my main killer i concern over but i do feel he needs more weight to his name.
    Trapper needs something fun about him added on. He should be called ground trapper cause thats all he traps. If he could waste traps on something else he would be fun. Have him waste a trap to shove it into gens or inside an item box. Cause only fun thing about trapper was something they took away putting that trap by hooked feet.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@TigerKirby215 said:
    1. Yes but you will still be extremely lacking in maps to trap good loops on larger maps. If we assume that you place one trap at the shack window and one or two on the map-specific building (on Red Forest you usually need two traps for a window as well as one of the more safe pallets) that cuts down on half your traps, leaving you with 3 to trap 12032 square meters of land with. This means that the vast, vast majority of the map is going to be untrapped and you're going to be playing a default Killer for the most part. And at that point I'd rather play Billy, Wraith, or even Leatherface so that my power can do something while I'm forced to chase as the default Killer, as opposed to "well I guess they can't loop me at the main buildings which most smart players will just avoid anyways." I think the trap limit based on map size is a good middle ground to stop a Killer from feeling too weak based on a given map but honestly giving Trapper 10 traps instead of 6 could also be a good compromise. 6 traps is honestly pitiful and there's no reason for him to have that few. Honestly I think Hag should have more traps based on map size as well since playing Hag on Red Forest is painful. But I will admit that I'm not that good as Hag so bleh.

But you don't need traps all over the place. You only need 1 or 2 at key loops to shut them down. If the shack and main building are shut down on forest, where else can you go? You have jungle gyms but if the pallet is gone then you can't use it. Plus I'm not going to go across the map to set a trap in an empty space. I'm going to slowly place my traps in key areas, namely where there are still gens to be done. When there is 1 gen left you aren't going to put traps in some random spot, you're gonna put them near the gens that can still be done.

1. I'm not discounting the power of Bloody Coil but I'm just saying in comparison to Iridescent Stone it's really not impressive. For one there's hardly ever a location that you "have" to go past: in the Killer Shack context that you list you're spending 3 traps just to basement camp when you could just take Territorial Imperative if you're that stingy about people going for basement unhooks. And honestly the sound of the trap being disarmed is usually warning enough that someone's in your basement. The issue with Bloody Coil is not that it's bad but rather that you aren't taking setting time or trap bags when you do take it. As I said those two addons are basically mandatory due to the amount of time you need to spend as Trapper and the time you need to cut down on.

But TI is a waste on Trapper just because of his traps. If you do a basement build anyway, without BC, then setting off the trap is your warning someone is there. If you add in BC then it means also free MYC because the guy saving is injured. It deters people from disarming, you just need them to hit it once to see it and they won't touch it. Iri Stone on the other hand they will disarm and you get nothing from it. The only way Iri Stone pays off if survivors forget a trap is there. If they know it's there, they just keep going back to disarm. It's still strong AF but BC can do the same job AND injured someone.

1. As soon as people realize that Honing Stone is in play they won't pull themselves out of traps. In addition healing people from Dying State really doesn't take that long. It's a mild time waster that's slightly more useful than the coil addons. Again the issue is not that Honing Stone is bad but rather that Setting Time and Bags are mandatory.

If they never free themselves then free hook for you. I don't think setting time is mandatory. Bags are somewhat but even just the white add-on is enough really. Free slugs is pretty strong.

• AgentTexes
    AgentTexes Member Posts: 24

Here's how you properly fix Trapper without making him overpowered like a lot of suggestions always do.

Make his traps hitbox slightly larger to where if it's placed in a doorway they will get trapped.

Make the hitbox higher so you can't vault over it but not too high to where if you fall over it from a jump you wont instantly teleport to the ground and be trapped.

Make his traps slightly darker because the lighting change has made them basically glow.

Let him hold 3 traps at a time, with 7 being the maximum.

Put 7 more traps on the large maps, 5 on the medium maps, and 3 on the small ones.

Make it so disarming traps isn't done in the blink of an eye, boost it up by 2.5 seconds making it 5.5 seconds.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Swf is still in the game, so yes trapper is still garbage. But even against solo player ,  doesn't perform well.....it hurts when I remember the days when trapper was fun 
  • BillyBoiMain
    BillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164
    Hag being A Tier?!? Good joke
  • Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    A+ then? 
  • GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

@BillyBoiMain said:

She's not S.

She's nowhere near as dominant as Billy or Nurse

• BillyBoiMain
    Brawler said:
    A+ then? 

@BillyBoiMain said:

She's not S.

I’m not saying she is S tier, I personally believe the opposite, D tier, along with Wraith and Trapper. Her ability doesn’t help in the chase and she moves a 110% movement speed, at least with Huntress there is a reason why she’s that speed, because she can throw bloody hatchets, but with Hag, there is no reason for her to move that slow. Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game. And you pretty much need to use add-ons
  • Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    I’m not saying she is S tier, I personally believe the opposite, D tier, along with Wraith and Trapper. Her ability doesn’t help in the chase and she moves a 110% movement speed, at least with Huntress there is a reason why she’s that speed, because she can throw bloody hatchets, but with Hag, there is no reason for her to move that slow. Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game. And you pretty much need to use add-ons
    Then you most likely don't know how does her power work or don't use it effectively. Hag is able to completely deny the most of the loops, if not all of them. She's slower because she can immediately travel to triggered traps that you should place in such places that will be approached by Survivors. Damn do we have another TydeTyme here? 
  • DS_Gets_FaceCamped
    DS_Gets_FaceCamped Member Posts: 19

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Brawler said:

BillyBoiMain said:

A+ then? 

GraviteaUK said:

@BillyBoiMain said:

She's not S.

I'm assuming the other two low tier killers on your list are Freddy annnnd... what, Pig?

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Brawler said:

BillyBoiMain said:

A+ then? 

GraviteaUK said:

@BillyBoiMain said:

She's not S.

TydeTime confirmed?

• TigerKirby215

@Unnamed_Freak said:

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Brawler said:

BillyBoiMain said:

A+ then? 

GraviteaUK said:

@BillyBoiMain said:

She's not S.

TydeTime confirmed?

Lol you beat me to it. I was wondering if we found TydeTyme's DBD Forum account.
    You know you can place a trap in general at a pallet/loop, right?

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

@TigerKirby215 said:

@Unnamed_Freak said:

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Brawler said:

BillyBoiMain said:

A+ then? 

GraviteaUK said:

@BillyBoiMain said:

She's not S.

TydeTime confirmed?

Lol you beat me to it. I was wondering if we found TydeTyme's DBD Forum account.

Im my experience most survivors will Flashlight those outside of chase.

My favourites are ones in grass patches and window vaults they yield the most success for me personally.

• BillyBoiMain

@Unnamed_Freak said:

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Brawler said:

BillyBoiMain said:

A+ then? 

GraviteaUK said:

@BillyBoiMain said:

She's not S.

TydeTime confirmed?

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Brawler said:

BillyBoiMain said:

A+ then? 

GraviteaUK said:

@BillyBoiMain said:

She's not S.

TydeTime confirmed?

No I am not TydeTime, I don’t even make DBD videos.
  • BillyBoiMain
    Brawler said:
    A+ then? 

@BillyBoiMain said:

She's not S.

I’m not saying she is S tier, I personally believe the opposite, D tier, along with Wraith and Trapper. Her ability doesn’t help in the chase and she moves a 110% movement speed, at least with Huntress there is a reason why she’s that speed, because she can throw bloody hatchets, but with Hag, there is no reason for her to move that slow. Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game. And you pretty much need to use add-ons for her.
  • Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    No I am not TydeTime, I don’t even make DBD videos.
    The point they are making is your ignorance to the power of the Hag’s traps. He also said that the Hag was a low tier killer. Him, like you, do not understand how to fully play her to her fullest potential.

In the right hands the Hag is an absolute terror. Running around as a hag with near full unused traps is an exercise in futility. You play chess with survivors, not chase them down for long distances. That’s a billy’s job.

• TigerKirby215

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game.

Third worst Killer, with Huntress and Nurse below her. Huntress because she moves at 110% and hums, and Nurse because she moves at 97%. How is a 97% MS Killer supposed to catch Survivors?! ######### stupid devs smh.

• BillyBoiMain
    edited January 2019

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game.

Third worst Killer, with Huntress and Nurse below her. Huntress because she moves at 110% and hums, and Nurse because she moves at 97%. How is a 97% MS Killer supposed to catch Survivors?! [BAD WORD] stupid devs smh.

Alright now you are just being a douche, it’s my opinion, stop having a freaking seizure dude. Billy, Nurse are S, Huntress, Spirit and Michael are A, Clown and HAG are B, Trapper, Pig, Doctor and Legion are C, Wraith and Letherface are D and Freddy is F. 

Do you now know what an opinion is? I’m glad I filled that hole in your head buddy, also TydeTime’s list almost killed me. 
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

He’s great when you block pallets and realize how useless survivors are without em

• KiraElijah

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Brawler said:

BillyBoiMain said:

A+ then? 

GraviteaUK said:

@BillyBoiMain said:

She's not S.

I’m not saying she is S tier, I personally believe the opposite, D tier, along with Wraith and Trapper. Her ability doesn’t help in the chase and she moves a 110% movement speed, at least with Huntress there is a reason why she’s that speed, because she can throw bloody hatchets, but with Hag, there is no reason for her to move that slow. Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game. And you pretty much need to use add-ons for her.

Don’t crap on my mains, Wraith is BEAST, trapper is good when you block pallets

• TigerKirby215

@KiraElijah said:
    He’s great when you block pallets and realize how useless survivors are without em

With 6 traps he can block a handful of loops at best. Again compared to Hag who has added mobility as well as anti-loop capabilities there's no contest.

• KiraElijah

@TigerKirby215 said:

@KiraElijah said:

With 6 traps he can block a handful of loops at best. Again compared to Hag who has added mobility as well as anti-loop capabilities there's no contest.

He can be 8-Trapper and destroy if you trap the right ones

• TigerKirby215
    edited February 2019