The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is the clown overpowere?

Febb3
Febb3 Member Posts: 49

Every time when I start a game all the survivors left maybe because the clown is overpowered? Does you guys know?

Comments

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

No, the Clown is not over powered. He is decent at best. His power can be mildly annoying but certainly not OP

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Febb3 said:
    Every time when I start a game all the survivors left maybe because the clown is overpowered? Does you guys know?

Clown is so balanced ;) but it's anooying to play against but it's funny!

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

https://youtu.be/4EYd5izzAsQ
    Not going to go into my rant about how Clown's 15% slow slows him down by 15% or how his hitbox is garbage.

• TheWraith883
    TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66

LoL, No killer is overpowered even the nurse can find a hard time with the total bugs and the bad maps in this game. I don't know why would anyone say a killer is overpowered. Only survivors are OP and that's it.

• AgentTexes
    AgentTexes Member Posts: 24

People don't like playing against him because he's boring.

• Febb3
    Febb3 Member Posts: 49

Okay, listen I know that he's not OP. Look I just wanted to know why they disconnect every time they see him in the game...

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Febb3 said:

No, kinda weak actually

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

He's mid at best with addons and low-ish without addons.
    What's his biggest weakness, you ask? Map pressure. He's good in chases but he cannot win them fast enough.

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

He's fine, no weak, no OP

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Clown is a strong anti looper type of killer who trades map pressure for great chase potential which can make it frustrating to play against him if you are the survivor who gets chased and maybe tunneled but he's certainly not op. The general strength of a killer comes down to his/her potential to generate map pressure, tracking qualities and his/her chase potential. The clown can somewhat track with his bottles and is good at chasing but his overall overall map pressure is on the low side in my opinion.
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

If the clow is so overpowered how come no one is playing him?

That must be the 100th time I'm saying it, but I STILL haven't face a single clown since his release.

• If the clow is so overpowered how come no one is playing him?

That must be the 100th time I'm saying it, but I STILL haven't face a single clown since his release.

I’ve only seen 2 since I started in June
  • Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@TheWraith883 said:
    LoL, No killer is overpowered even the nurse can find a hard time with the total bugs and the bad maps in this game. I don't know why would anyone say a killer is overpowered. Only survivors are OP and that's it.

Yeah Iridiscent Hatchets, infinite ew3, insta down clown bottles, 5 blinks, noed and rancor are not op ;) Killers ARE REALLY WEAK!...
    Only some killers are weak like freddy, pig (Not too much) and spirit (without addons)... All killers are not op only some of them, I think your a trolling acc on this forum..

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

clown is far from being overpowered.
    he is good at chases, but that is it. he is easily avoidable, as he has the basic terror radius and basic movementspeed. this also really affects his, pretty much non existant, map pressure.
    clowns get genrushed fairly easy.

id say he is a pretty balanced killer.

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    The only reason clown is good is because he can completely counter Decisive Strike.
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

@AgentTexes said:
    People don't like playing against him because he's boring.

Survivors who leave the match because of that/people justifying leaving are even more boring

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    There's one clown on ps4 who is OP as hell. I love to face him.
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    edited January 2019

I have played against few Clowns. Interestingly though, I have seen more Clowns than Freddys in the past months. Most of the times, they never end up preventing generators to go off. I play games as him daily, he is my second favourite Killer to play as, as I find him so fun to play. His power is simple, but chases are always fun with him.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148

He s basically better huntress in right hands
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Slayer said:
    Dragonredking said:

He really isn't. Huntress got massive map pressure through her axes.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    se05239 said:

@Slayer said:
    Dragonredking said:

He really isn't. Huntress got massive map pressure through her axes.

As if you cant avoid it. 
    I really feel ease against slow killers since they re easier to juke( more time for making your next step)