The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do you think that all maps should have shortcut for survivors?

The movement speed of killers is too fast. Survivors are no way to escape unless the killer is noob.

Comments

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

git gud

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    This makes me feel like the 600 hours I put into Survivor are clearly wrong since apparently you can only escape if Killer is noob.

Yknow what this means? This means the Killer is better than you fam
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Are you one of those that never stops running and leaves scratch marks everywhere while running in straight lines...?
  • JohnTed
    JohnTed Member Posts: 56

@Paddy4583 said:
    Are you one of those that never stops running and leaves scratch marks everywhere while running in straight lines...?

I have watched some youtube videos to learn some skills but none of them were work.

• weirdkid5
    JohnTed said:

@Paddy4583 said:

I have watched some youtube videos to learn some skills but none of them were work.

That's probably because you need to practice more.

Watching a video isn't suddenly going to put skill into your body. That's not how any of this works.
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

No.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@JohnTed said:
    The movement speed of killers is too fast. Survivors are no way to escape unless the killer is noob.

Just equip a exhaustion perk, loop that's what only survivors can do.... Or hide but that's not gonna work against good killers (unless you have p3 claudette)

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@weirdkid5 said:
    This makes me feel like the 600 hours I put into Survivor are clearly wrong since apparently you can only escape if Killer is noob.

So if a swf destroyed a killer is because the killer sucks or the swf were to good ;)

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

@JohnTed said:

Lol this is the stupidest thread ever. The survivor isn't meant to escape really, just waste the killers time. That's why there are pallets

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    JohnTed said:

@Paddy4583 said:

You’ll find your way, some killers are really good at tracking, some players are good at tracking, some maps are easier to loose killers on.
    It’s skill vs skill and sometimes just dumb luck, don’t let it bother you, hell today I’ve been found first every game and only evaded about 20% of my chases, sometimes the killer is just better 
  • weirdkid5
    edited January 2019
    Arroz said:

@weirdkid5 said:

So if a swf destroyed a killer is because the killer sucks or the swf were to good ;)

Unless you claim to be a better killer than ScottJund, any time a Killer wins against a SWF 4 stack it's because they were terrible at the game and weren't properly genrushing.

Please dont make me bring up the Depip Squad again and how Scott barely pipped against them when they used no perks. So are you a better Killer than him?
  • weirdkid5
    Arroz said:

@JohnTed said:

Just equip a exhaustion perk, loop that's what only survivors can do.... Or hide but that's not gonna work against good killers (unless you have p3 claudette)

LMAO my no perk matches at Rank 1 Solo where I have double the score of my team would beg to differ. You're a bad Survivor