The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bring back old Meg and Claudette!

Their models looked really cool and I would love for them to appear as new survivors!
In case you don't know Meg is the woman in the tank top and Claudette is the woman in the sweater :)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/83722391140221595/F4ED09A2832A129E6A4210CE799384D2FB07F094/

Comments

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

I only see one woman in the picture, unless you hink the black guy is Claudette XD

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@JoyfulLeader said:
    I only see one woman in the picture, unless you hink the black guy is Claudette XD

Far left might be a woman lol

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

@JoyfulLeader said:

LOL, the person on the far left is a woman!

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

From Left to right: Claudette, Meg, Jake, ????, ????

• JoyfulLeader

@Salty_Pearl said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

You mean the person in a sweater? Looks like Dwight to me

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

@JoyfulLeader said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

If you watch the original trailer, there is a nerdy girl being hooked in the basement that was the prototype for Claudette, and she looks a lot like the nerdy girl on the far left of this image.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    I wouldn’t be surprise if these characters started to pop back up in the future.
  • JoyfulLeader

@xmenfanatic said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@JoyfulLeader said:

If you watch the original trailer, there is a nerdy girl being hooked in the basement that was the prototype for Claudette, and she looks a lot like the nerdy girl on the far left of this image.

I kinda wish they stuck with this version. The Claudette now is too dark to see in most places

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Maybe if there was an outfit for the old meg not sure about Claudette though.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I wouldn't mind "The Original Costumes outfits" In the game store

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

I like how far right is Matthew Lillard and proud of it, apparently.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    edited January 2019

I think the black woman is Nea not Meg, her aesthetics looks like a "graffiti woman" and they finally made her white for avoiding hurt sensitivities about racism, since some of his perks are related to avoid the police, and they finally made Claudette black, who is a scientist whit high degree of education. Breaking stereotypes and stuff, haha.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@Salty_Pearl said:
    Their models looked really cool and I would love for them to appear as new survivors!
    In case you don't know Meg is the woman in the tank top and Claudette is the woman in the sweater :)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/83722391140221595/F4ED09A2832A129E6A4210CE799384D2FB07F094/

we assume Nea is lesbian (man role)

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Theres 1 person in the picture who identifies as a woman lol. The black guy is not Claudette

• JoyfulLeader

@Nick said:
    Theres 1 person in the picture who identifies as a woman lol. The black guy is not Claudette

We've already established that

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Nope. I want my Leatherface to stay African-American

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    I just want back the bouncing default hair from claudette
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

Would be neat if they made concept art cosmetics in a similar vein to Overwatch.

• Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102

I'll help you guys out. From left to right - Claudette, Meg, Jake, and then the other two were never specifically released into the game

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Giddawid said:
    I'll help you guys out. From left to right - Claudette, Meg, Jake, and then the other two were never specifically released into the game

hey wait, if you guys made legion 4 different killers, could you bring us meg back from the original idea, but as a separate skin?

• Giddawid

@ToxicFengM1n We could, but it would be incredibly unlikely that we would do that

• Hoodied

@Giddawid said:
    @ToxicFengM1n We could, but it would be incredibly unlikely that we would do that

I am sad

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Giddawid said:

Wait. So Claudette was originally a white woman? Genuinely intriguing, though I think these concepts should come back as skins, especially since we’ve seen the model for the girl wearing a red bandana around her hair.
  • Hoodied

@JammyJewels said:
    Giddawid said:

Wait. So Claudette was originally a white woman? Genuinely intriguing, though I think these concepts should come back as skins, especially since we’ve seen the model for the girl wearing a red bandana around her hair.

thats meg you are talking about

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611

@JammyJewels said:
    Giddawid said:

thats meg you are talking about

Look at Giddawid’s post, “from left to right”. And the first person to the left is the white girl with the glasses.
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Bring back white virgin claudette 2k19

• Giddawid

@JammyJewels Yes, Claudette is on the left. Meg is the one with the bandana. I think it would be cool to have them back as skins too :)

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    edited January 2019

I really love old Jake and mysterious guy #2 (far right). Would be nice to have them as unique Survivors.

• Salty_Pearl

@Giddawid said:

Haha, thanks for clarifying! :)

• Salty_Pearl

Facecamping since the first days of dbd...