The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This Is Not Happening, Resilience, and Left Behind Rework Suggestions

Nightshade
Nightshade Member Posts: 26
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

This Is Not Happening - 10% faster repair/healing/sabotage speed when injured, 10% faster vault and pallet drop speed when in the killer's Terror Radius, and gain 50/75/100% more bloodpoints for all actions in the survival category. (Basically takes over Resilience's original effects with a few modifications)

Resilience - 10/15/20% slower bleedout in Dying State, 5/10/15% slower Entity Progression (when on a hook), 10/15/20% slower bleedout from Deep Wounds. Once per trail, when you are struck with a blow that would put you directly from Healthy State into Dying State (Chainsaw cut, Exposed attack, Iridescent hatchet, etc.) receive a Deep Wound instead of going down.

Left Behind - When you are the last survivor remaining in the trial, gain 15/20/25% increase to action speed, and 5/10/15% increase to Luck. (the gains are quite substantial, but that's kind of necessary since it's such a situational trump card.

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Resilience and this is not happening are already good perks, just 99% the heal. The left behind change seems good though.

• Nightshade
    Nightshade Member Posts: 26

@TreemanXD said:
    Resilience and this is not happening are already good perks, just 99% the heal. The left behind change seems good though.

Resilience has it's uses sure, but This Is Not Happening is sort of lacking, IMO. The rework to Resilience isn't so much because it's flawed, but I got the impression from their titles that "This Is Not Happening" is a perk where the user hustles under pressure, and "Resilience" is some kind of tough BA who doesn't die quite as easily. These effects reflect the perk names better, no?

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@Nightshade said:

@TreemanXD said:

Resilience has it's uses sure, but This Is Not Happening is sort of lacking, IMO. The rework to Resilience isn't so much because it's flawed, but I got the impression from their titles that "This Is Not Happening" is a perk where the user hustles under pressure, and "Resilience" is some kind of tough BA who doesn't die quite as easily. These effects reflect the perk names better, no?

It does reflect the names better, but this is not happening really helps with those great skill checks/overcharge. Resilience is awesome because it effects vault speed and gen speed possible saving your life.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

I will have to disagree, They all perform their task. Think of This is not happening as training, Resilience works quite well, not to mention the new one has some balance issues. Left Behind is kinda eh though, it could use a change

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Your Left Behind is actually a nerf...
    I mean what luck will do for you?

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    I would take out the luck part and just replace it with the perk allowing you to go through up to all 3 hook stages instead of immediately killing you.