The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

31 Minute PS4 Solo Queue

2»

Comments

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Master said:

@ReneAensland said:

@Master said:
    Sucks when no killer wants to play with you anymore, guess now you realize that you cant play the game with your own :wink:

Funny how you vote up your own comment.
    And ######### are you talking about.

These are queues you idiot.
    I'm also bringing up factual evidence of a console issue that many players have and you want to come at me with th at smartass remark?

Why don't you open your mouth for something more productive you troll.

Yes its a factual evidence that there are not enough killers on console and thus survivors experience high queue time.

What else can I say about this? Maybe be nice to the other side? :wink:

Oh and btw, try upvoting your own comment, you idiot

What else can I say about this, game is dying for all survivor nerf and stupid update?, most ps4 players just play gta v, fortnite, battlefield 4, god of war, etc..

• ForeheadSurviors
    ForeheadSurviors Member Posts: 154
    Arroz said:

@Master said:

@ReneAensland said:

@Master said:
    Sucks when no killer wants to play with you anymore, guess now you realize that you cant play the game with your own :wink:

Funny how you vote up your own comment.
    And ######### are you talking about.

These are queues you idiot.
    I'm also bringing up factual evidence of a console issue that many players have and you want to come at me with th at smartass remark?

Why don't you open your mouth for something more productive you troll.

Yes its a factual evidence that there are not enough killers on console and thus survivors experience high queue time.

What else can I say about this? Maybe be nice to the other side? :wink:

Oh and btw, try upvoting your own comment, you idiot

What else can I say about this, game is dying for all survivor nerf and stupid update?, most ps4 players just play gta v, fortnite, battlefield 4, god of war, etc..

gta v is beyond dead and boring , battlefield 5 was a major flop no one but miniscule brain fans play that which the population is low and the game went half price 1 month after its release fortnite has become trash since all the nerfs so yeah god of war is a single player game boring so yea dbd is still active with its numbers
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Arroz said:

gta v is beyond dead and boring , battlefield 5 was a major flop no one but miniscule brain fans play that which the population is low and the game went half price 1 month after its release fortnite has become trash since all the nerfs so yeah god of war is a single player game boring so yea dbd is still active with its numbers

You forgot to add that CODBO4 has also seen playership drop dramatically and well God of war...welcome to 2019 Arroz...idiot