If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Idea ( ability, perks and etc.)

Options
XxDeathPrismxX
XxDeathPrismxX Member Posts: 11
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

I have many ideas for this game (mainly killers) and one of my personal favorites was "The Bride"

Ability: One With the Entity - The Bride has a deep connection with the entity and can use the spikes to block paths for survivors, this ability works on Windows, pallets and paths that she wants to block.

Weapon: Sacrifical Dagger

Perks:
Sharpened Hooks: The pain of the hooks have caused the survivors to take less time on the hook and will be sacrificed 5%/10%/15% faster

Generator Scream: The entity has became connected to each generator, when a survivor fails a skill check a scream is heared for 2/4/6 seconds and will give away the position of the survivors until the scream has stopped

Blood Thirsty: You crave the blood of the survivors, and continue to rush to get it, when in a chase you gain blood lust 5%/10%/15% faster

Backstory: Janet Miller was a young hopeless romantic who was trying to fing her true love and she did to a young scholar named Thomas Anderson. For months they would spend everyday together until he proposed. But when Thomas discovers an arrangement of news articles, which provide details to the many disappearance of young adults. This information Thomas discovered drove him mad and obsessed, Janet did even recognize him anymore, but in a desperate attempt she still attempted to elope. Slowly the days past and on the night of Janet's wedding Thomas truly went crazy, Thomas tried attacking Janet with a Sacrifical knife, Janet was able to escape from his grasp several times until Janet was pinned, with fast swoop the knife was plunged into Janet's stomach. But the entity had a far enough reach to bring back Janet with the entity still connected to her she grabbed the Sacrifical knife and killed him, Janet left her home and walk into the woods and joined the thing that drove the love of her life mad.

What do you think is there things I should fix, do you like it or do you think I have to much time on my hands😄

Post edited by XxDeathPrismxX on

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited June 2018
    Options

Basically a stronger clown that isnt trashtier :wink:
    Regarding the perks: sharpened hooks, must have for evrey camper
    Hex- not even sure whats the benefit of it
    Blood thristy 0.6% way too weak

• XxDeathPrismxX
    Options

@Master said:

Sharpened hooks - true
    Hex - I could have it give away the survivors positions
    Blood thirsty - I could do 5%/10%/15% faster
    (Those were just starter numbers)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@XxDeathPrismxX said:

@Master said:

Sharpened hooks - true

failing a skillcheck already gives away the position

• Mrtoxicpear
    Mrtoxicpear Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2018
    Options

I think that is a pretty interesting idea for the perks of the killer.

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options

@Master said:

@XxDeathPrismxX said:

@Master said:

Sharpened hooks - true

failing a skillcheck already gives away the position

Failing skill checks do indeed reveal position....but only starting position. The perk will continue to give away the survivor's position for 2/4/6 seconds. This sounds like a stronger BBQ and Chili without the bloodpoint increase.

The bride's power should be limited in some way. (probably 3-4 blocks allowed at any one time.) Then add-ons would increase this and other things.

Sharpened hooks is a nice idea. but I would hate for a character to be released that would directly "band-aid" any of the problems we are facing currently. The devs might(goddess help us...) get lazy.

Generator scream is beautiful. I wish I thought it up myself. A perk that takes advantage of survivor "mistakes".

Blood thirsty has problems because the devs will be removing bloodlust at some point.(their words...)(although....they have said a lot of things before.)

• Wolfy
    Wolfy Member Posts: 25
    Options

What about a Mory where the Crows are involved, something like the killer is connected with them and can call them so they comein numbers from everywhere and dig the survivor till his death, wouldnt that be cool ? xD

• XxDeathPrismxX
    Options
    Wolfy said:

What about a Mory where the Crows are involved, something like the killer is connected with them and can call them so they comein numbers from everywhere and dig the survivor till his death, wouldnt that be cool ? xD

Maybe her mori could have her use the entity's spikes to stab them and hold them down so the crows can start pecking/biting them to death
  • BaconMuncher9
    BaconMuncher9 Member Posts: 31
    Options
    I like the perk suggestions, but I think Generator Scream is a tad bit too strong. Generator Scream might make Technician more used though.