The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should Blood Warden get 1 exposed status effect?

ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Blood Warden

As soon as the Exit Gate is opened, Blood Warden is activated. The Auras of any Survivors located within Exit areas are revealed to you.
Once the Exit Gates are powered, Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect 
until 1 survivor gets downed.
Once per trial, hooking a Survivor while Blood Warden is active calls upon The Entity to block both Exits for all Survivors for 30/40/60 seconds.

"This is my world. And you can't ever leave." — Freddy Krueger

My opinion:
I rly like Blood Warden, but without NOED its rly depending on the situation.

Comments

• ShyN3ko

@PigNRun said:
    I would love if it activated more than once. Like, you hook someone. Then down another one and hook them, and Blood Warden reactivates for another minute.

End game pig would love that.
    Or Spirit.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    ShyN3ko said:

@PigNRun said:
    I would love if it activated more than once. Like, you hook someone. Then down another one and hook them, and Blood Warden reactivates for another minute.

Or Spirit.

Or a insidious gate camping nurse
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    No.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

@PigNRun said:

Either that, or have it to where The Entity doesn't leave until the survivor is rescued.

• Pudding
    Pudding Member Posts: 70

id rather have some completely useless perks buffed/changed like... idk hangmans trick or smth

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

No

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Either that, or have it to where The Entity doesn't leave until the survivor is rescued.

Or died on hook

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

@Pudding said:
    id rather have some completely useless perks buffed/changed like... idk hangmans trick or smth

Why because you don't like staying in the game to help someone out? Or you just worried the killer might body you simply because you were immersed the whole game.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

What about if Blood Warden was standard unless you had 2 or more survivors In the area/leave zone xD

You might have to go save Garry off that hook after all

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@ShyN3ko said:

@PigNRun said:

Or Spirit.

I think every killer would love that XD

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

Too many perks allowing Exposed Status Effect.
    A sweaty killer would run Blood Warden and NOED on top of that.

• ShyN3ko

@ReneAensland said:

I rly like the NOED + Blood Warden combo.
    But i never use blood warden without NOED.

PS:
    Pig Build
    Franklin
    Sloppy Butcher
    NOED
    Blood Warden

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    It would be cool if a hit in the exit gates seals them off for 5 seconds, and to balance has a cooldown of 10 seconds
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    edited January 2019

The more exposed survivors the better. I love RANCOR for example. I haven't been DSed since I started using it. The obsesions options are to bleed out or die by my hand.....or escape I guess
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@ShyN3ko said:

I rly like the NOED + Blood Warden combo.
    But i never use blood warden without NOED.

I think it's not a good idea. NOED is too weak, any survivor with half a brain will remember some totem spots, and you can't effectively patrol both gates and your hex totem, unless totem is in a very lucky spot.

You don't need NOED for BW: just time your hits when last gen is about to be done. Adrenaline can screw you over big time (God I hate that perk), but it's a risk you have to take. Otherwise, the time it takes between last gen popping and exit gates opening should be more than enough to down someone.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    PigNRun said:
    That's exactly the change we need. Especially because you can completely counter it by 99% a gate till someone gets hooked.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@redsopine01 said:
    ShyN3ko said:

@PigNRun said:

Or Spirit.

I've actually run into a Nurse that did that, blinked behind the gate just before last gen popped and me being my usual totem hunting fiend self went looking just before it popped and found it. It lit up as I was cleansing it and my friends opened the exit gate and got hit just a micro second after I cleansed it lol.

It was totally unexpected and very sneaky on the Nurses part since I've never seen nor heard of a Nurse doing that with NOED. I've blinked behind the gates on accident when they jut out and I fail blink but have never intentionally done it with Insidious and or NOED.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    powerbats said:

@redsopine01 said:
    ShyN3ko said:

@PigNRun said:

Or Spirit.

I've actually run into a Nurse that did that, blinked behind the gate just before last gen popped and me being my usual totem hunting fiend self went looking just before it popped and found it. It lit up as I was cleansing it and my friends opened the exit gate and got hit just a micro second after I cleansed it lol.

It was totally unexpected and very sneaky on the Nurses part since I've never seen nor heard of a Nurse doing that with NOED. I've blinked behind the gates on accident when they jut out and I fail blink but have never intentionally done it with Insidious and or NOED.

This was done in the first week of nurse release lol
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Makes sense though if you got noed insidious  and warden set up you can mess them up bad at end game it's a good new nurse build to get used to her 
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

As others have mentioned, all it needs is to refresh its duration anytime you get another hook before it has ended. The counter play would be the survivors waiting it out instead of rushing.