The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Year of the Pig event begins tomorrow!!!

I'm just going for that huntress outfit since I don't play Ace or Min. I'll try to play some more survivor though because it seems it will be easier that way. Will definitely play some Miss Piggy to go with the event theme though!!! Anyways what outfit will you go for?

Comments

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    What time will it start...could use a count down clock hehe. I dont play as any of the characters that get cosmetics for this event so I will take what I get;)
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    I mean I’ll try for all of them, but Feng first then huntress. I don’t really care for Ace.
  • Wolff_Bringer
    Wolff_Bringer Member Posts: 90
    • Well i will go for all outfits because i like all. And if i dont get it with the coins in the event because i sleep too much to recover from illness then i will buy the ones i actually want from the shop. :3
  • nancyt1428
    nancyt1428 Member Posts: 66

Can someone explain this to me, please and thank you --- or kindly share a link to more information?

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Going for the Feng's

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

Trying to get all, Number 1 will be Feng, Ace will be Number 2. Huntress is optional, since I am not really interested in playing her ATM.

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

i'm probably just going to buy what I want (Huntress head probably) and just for the bonus BP gain, that way I can enjoy the event without the stress of worrying if I am going to be able to get all the coins I need.

• BlackReaper
    BlackReaper Member Posts: 134

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I'm just going for that huntress outfit since I don't play Ace or Min. I'll try to play some more survivor though because it seems it will be easier that way. Will definitely play some Miss Piggy to go with the event theme though!!! Anyways what outfit will you go for?

ill catch ´em all!! :blush:

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Can someone explain this to me, please and thank you --- or kindly share a link to more information?

This video should explain it well :)
    https://youtu.be/mOV0lsjs91w
  • LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    We got an update at midnight, must be the event, nope.

Just got another update an hour ago, must be the event, nope again.

Rip.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    We got an update at midnight, must be the event, nope.

Just got another update an hour ago, must be the event, nope again.

Rip.
    The events are typically included in new DLC or mid chapter patches. They just don't unlock until the specific time the devs say they will, which is 2pm EST today.