The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A change to camping?

2»

Comments

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458

@michaelmyers87 said:
    I camped my way all the way to rank one on the old system with Michael. 

Hit. Stalk with bloodhound to 99%. Never lose first person. Hook. Camp. NOED ready. 2 kills guaranteed every time. And if they were altruistic. Bloodbath. 

why though? sure it gets you to rank 1, but you get very few BP and it's pretty boring for everyone, even the killer. Also doesn't your very comment prove that the entire concept doesn't work. Kills shouldn't be 'guaranteed', they should be worked for, and no offence but where's the skill in what you say you do

I was winning when I employed that strategy. I hit a wall at rank 3. Then I came up with that strategy on my own last January. Pipped 22/25 matches. Safety pipped the others. 

Other than high tier killers good luck. 
  • AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited February 2019
    Camping is fine, only bad players camp and most games where people do camp and survivors are SMART by the time the hooked dies there is only 1 or 2 gens with at least one half way done. What people hate about camping is the fact that they will more than likely die but with a game like this you can't get ride of camping its impossible, if the killer wants you dead no matter what than your going to die.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

@michaelmyers87 said:

Hit. Stalk with bloodhound to 99%. Never lose first person. Hook. Camp. NOED ready. 2 kills guaranteed every time. And if they were altruistic. Bloodbath. 

why though? sure it gets you to rank 1, but you get very few BP and it's pretty boring for everyone, even the killer. Also doesn't your very comment prove that the entire concept doesn't work. Kills shouldn't be 'guaranteed', they should be worked for, and no offence but where's the skill in what you say you do

Why not? Fun is subjective, sth that you consider boring might be enjoyable for another person.
    If you employ a camping strat, then you dont need those expensive addons anyway that you usually need, so who cares if you get a lil less BP.

And even if you camp, you still have to work and chase down the survivor in the first place.

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163

@MegChicken said:
    TeambossFloze said:

No one asked you too, especially if you aren’t planning to comment something actually relevant to the topic. 

I was actually trying to have a debate with the OP actually, but thanks for your pointless contribution

Such a debate.
  • No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

@michaelmyers87 said:
    No_Cluie_Louis said:

@michaelmyers87 said:

I was winning when I employed that strategy. I hit a wall at rank 3. Then I came up with that strategy on my own last January. Pipped 22/25 matches. Safety pipped the others. 

Other than high tier killers good luck. 

You didn't really answer my question