The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Curious to why the event is bugged

Spork
Spork Member Posts: 122

How does this happen? Who lets this happen?

Comments

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

It's BHVR.

• Ablutomaniac
    Ablutomaniac Member Posts: 23
    edited January 2019

It seems like there is a connection issue between the Moonrise database and the game.

This is just my best guess. I don't actually work for Behavior.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited January 2019

The BHVR QA team drops the ball A LOT

This isn't like an odd situational bug. They could have literally played ONE game and seen this issue.

• Spork

I hope they fix it fast, I feel like every time something new happens there's always a problem, it's stressful.

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742

its bhvr....

• Spork

@Blueberry said:
    The BHVR QA team drops the ball A LOT

This isn't like an odd situational bug. They could have literally played ONE game and seen this issue.

That's why I'm baffled, I noticed it the first match I played, and I did a second one just to give them the benefit of the doubt and then I came to the forums when I realized it was a problem.

• Rainbow_Rose99
    Rainbow_Rose99 Member Posts: 24

behavior lets this happen because they don't know how to do much of anything correctly

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

• Proxi
    Proxi Member Posts: 62

Can't understand how you are not able to test this internally.. I mean don't they try out their own game before releasing a patch? Sigh.

• Spork

@Proxi said:
    Can't understand how you are not able to test this internally.. I mean don't they try out their own game before releasing a patch? Sigh.

I'm pretty sure they streamed themselves doing so for the halloween blight event.

• Rainbow_Rose99
    Rainbow_Rose99 Member Posts: 24

most game companies do test their game or at least test it a bit but have come to believe that behavior love the attention and lieks when they screw up and having all of us coming at them fills them with joy

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

@Spork said:
    How does this happen? Who lets this happen?

in a nutshell. they didnt test it. it seems like. no way they could of missed it otherwise. lazy or just incompetent probably a mix of both ....

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Wasn’t there an event where it wasn’t showing the numbers of points earned but it was still tracking? I don’t remember but I wouldn’t worry too much either they will pop up in an update or they will give us more time if it’s an actual issue. 
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    It’s noting to do with testing, dev environments don’t always account for live environment problems, they will have been getting the progress on the test.
  • HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Im not mad, just disappointed. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited January 2019

@Spork said:
    I hope they fix it fast, I feel like every time something new happens there's always a problem, it's stressful.

The BHVR Disaster Recovery Plan. Enacted after every patch.

• Spork

lmfao

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

@fcc2014 said:

@Spork said:

The BHVR Disaster Recovery Plan. Enacted after every patch.

The joy of being a Canadian