We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Can the entity die?

Options
bilbax
bilbax Member Posts: 13

I mean, the entity needs to feed on the sacrified survivors, if the killers hipothecally agreed with the survivors not to kill them, the entity will torture them but if they don't obey it, the entity will eventually die of hunger. What would happen to everyone then, will they go back to the real world or they will disapear?

Comments

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Killers not just simply tortured if they disobey. They, like, mind-controlled. There is nothing human inside them, its not even possible for survivors to make an agreement with them.

• bilbax
    bilbax Member Posts: 13
    Options

Not even with characters like freddy? He has full controll of himself

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182
    Options

@bilbax said:

Some how the entity has gained control over Freddy and the others to restrict them to the fog.

Maybe they have an agreement i mean a quote from Freddy "He may get the blood, but I'll get the glory"
    This was in a reference to Jason but can also be used here for the entity.

• scoobydoomh
    scoobydoomh Member Posts: 47
    Options

The devs have explained that the realm of The Entity is like a bad dream where you are restricted in your actions so I doubt this could happen. But maybe something done in the real world could happen that kills The Entity. I don't know what that would be though. Maybe destroying the real world version of the maps could effect it so it has nothing to copy, therefore ruining its twisted game.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options

I doubt it. In its realm it has complete control so killers won't stop (besides, many do it for pleasure, not because they are forced to), and in the unlikely event that all survivors loose hope it could still recruit new meat.

• Wyvern740
    Wyvern740 Member Posts: 6
    Options

If I'm not mistaken The Entity severely limits communication, hence why the only dialogue heard is screams and groans of pain. It would be very hard to make an agreement between survivors let alone between them and the killers.

• Squoose
    Squoose Member Posts: 60
    Options

Besides, all of these answers, it could probably just grab some other killers to do it's bidding, there's plenty of them xD

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Options

@Wyvern740 said:
    If I'm not mistaken The Entity severely limits communication, hence why the only dialogue heard is screams and groans of pain. It would be very hard to make an agreement between survivors let alone between them and the killers.

lol imagine survivor stop running in a chase, turn around and look the killer dead in the eyes and just grunt "mur mer muh" killer just sits there motionless then slowly backs away

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

The realm we play in is created by the Entity in a nightmare-like fashion. Alternatively, the Entity lives in a space outside of our reality. The Entity cannot be affected either from our world, or from the realm in which we play the game of escape. To even observe the Entity, you would need to somehow find a way to its realm, and whether or not it can be killed or even injured is another matter; we don't even know if the Entity is a physical being or simply a consciousness.

• scoobydoomh
    scoobydoomh Member Posts: 47
    Options

@Coriander said:
    The realm we play in is created by the Entity in a nightmare-like fashion. Alternatively, the Entity lives in a space outside of our reality. The Entity cannot be affected either from our world, or from the realm in which we play the game of escape. To even observe the Entity, you would need to somehow find a way to its realm, and whether or not it can be killed or even injured is another matter; we don't even know if the Entity is a physical being or simply a consciousness.

From Kate's lore we see that it does have a physical manifestation. But like as you said, we have no idea if it could even be harmed. I think as the devs continue to share more lore we might be able to get an answer.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

The more i learn about this mysterious lovecraftian being, that seems to have no weakness. The more i want to investigate more about it.

• TheBretzel
    TheBretzel Member Posts: 83
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    The more i learn about this mysterious lovecraftian being, that seems to have no weakness. The more i want to investigate more about it.

Oh there IS a weakness to the Entity, I can confirm you that 100%.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Options

@TheBretzel said:

Tell me. I must know. I must know how to stop this thing, before it consumes the entire world.

• TheBretzel
    Options

@TheBretzel said:

Tell me. I must know. I must know how to stop this thing, before it consumes the entire world.

I'll make a post about it later this week :^)

But if you want a hint about it's weakness, it's already in the game and you have access to it.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Options

@TheBretzel said:

@TheBretzel said:

But if you want a hint about it's weakness, it's already in the game and you have access to it.

Already in the game and we have access to it. the only thing that could do any harm to it would have to be a flashlight or something. I think it has some kind of weakness to light. Because in the killer tutorial it says to The Trapper to "Not let the light in" Is light the only thing that can possibly weaken or even kill it?

• JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 171
    Options

@DepravedKiller said:
    Maybe they have an agreement i mean a quote from Freddy "He may get the blood, but I'll get the glory"
    This was in a reference to Jason but can also be used here for the entity.

When I play Freddy and a downed/hooked survivor rage quits I always use the, "Nooooooooooo, she's miiiiiine!" FvJ quote

• TheBretzel
    Options

@TheBretzel said:

@TheBretzel said:

Already in the game and we have access to it. the only thing that could do any harm to it would have to be a flashlight or something. I think it has some kind of weakness to light. Because in the killer tutorial it says to The Trapper to "Not let the light in" Is light the only thing that can possibly weaken or even kill it?

I don't want to spoil the surprise for you yet :^) but all I can say is that it goes much deeper than that. Don't worry I'll probably post it tomorrow. Also saying the Entity has a weakness is a major claim, so it needs proof, I actually have it, I just need to word it right to not be boring to read since it will be a medium-long read with things a little more complex than what we're used to discuss around the lore.

• SqrunkTrep
    SqrunkTrep Member Posts: 30
    Options

@bilbax said:

Freddy never did such a thing in movie tho. I always imagined Freddy doing some sort of deal with Entity that he can just kill some peeps for free while Entity feeds on hope of survivors