Voice chat?

Make a voice chat between survivors only...So we can communicate better as a team

PS-Pls dont get salty over my opinion lulz..

Comments

• Tuckita
    Tuckita Member Posts: 10

but the killer hear us ...
    it is how Friday the 14 not so good ..
    It's better when we have more Body Language .. more animaton :pirate:

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Tuckita said:
    but the killer hear us ...
    it is how Friday the 14 not so good ..
    It's better when we have more Body Language .. more animaton :pirate:

You do realize they’d obviously make the killer unable to hear you. Why’d you automatically assume I’d be a pointless dysfunctional chat?

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

you know you can just discord/skype/anything with your swf?

• Jack11803

@Sarief said:

You do realize if they added comms to solo, they’d be equal strength or at least closer to SWF, so survivors could fairly be nerfed and the game could actually get balanced?

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

You do realize if they added comms to solo, they’d be equal strength or at least closer to SWF, so survivors could fairly be nerfed and the game could actually get balanced?

do you even believe that?

but back to topic: I believe comms should not be part of the trial, that way the atmosphere of the horror preserves.
    and yes, I want ranked where survivors don't see each other before trial starts

• Jack11803

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

do you even believe that?

but back to topic: I believe comms should not be part of the trial, that way the atmosphere of the horror preserves.
    and yes, I want ranked where survivors don't see each other before trial starts

Yes. That’s a really choppy version, I explain it in detail on one of my balance threads, as in the shortened version I just said it looks crazy.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

No thanks. I don't need to be kicked out of every game because I won't join someone's party. The game simply is not designed around voice chat, and having it is unfair. Play with friends if you want to, but don't tell anyone the game is easy when you play that way.