The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can Nurse point out to the player how many blinks she has left with her fingers?

I thought about this little quality of life change to the nurse in order to tell new Nurse players how many blinks they have left untill she has none and gets stunned. As also a way for the survivors to know the blinks that she has left against them.

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Sinner said:
    As long as on her last blink she has just the middle finger up.

Dude, that would be the greatest thing that has ever happened in DbD's history.

I know it is not gonna happen but it would be great. A similar feature should be given to the spirit as well.

• willcenx
    willcenx Member Posts: 176
    Sinner said:
    The Pig kinda have it. And also an ability to teabag. Amanda is very toxic.
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Sinner said:
    This is where I'd put my lol button... IF I HAD ONE!
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

I doubt people are gonna have time to stop and look if she's giving them a finger. A nurse is a nurse. And I'm pretty sure we can all count to 5.

• NurseMainBTW
    NurseMainBTW Member Posts: 531
    ... But what if they add an ultra-rare add-on that grants her 3 more blinks and you combine with the one that gives her 2 more?

7 fingers Nurse would be disturbing... even for a game such as DBD.
  • Lagoni
    Lagoni Member Posts: 180

@javiercito8855 said:
    I thought about this little quality of life change to the nurse in order to tell new Nurse players how many blinks they have left untill she has none and gets stunned. As also a way for the survivors to know the blinks that she has left against them.

I don't think this would do anything tactically for survivors or the killer IMO, but I would love it. There's some sort of creepy, and confident vibe to it. Counting down your moves.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Or maybe when her hand glows, she has at least one blink left? 
  • tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    You can see how many blinks she has when charging her power. There are little light balls in her hand depending on how many blinks you have left.
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    tt_ivi_99 said:
    You can see how many blinks she has when charging her power. There are little light balls in her hand depending on how many blinks you have left.
    Oh I thought he meant from the survivor standpoint. 
    It's surprising how many people don't notice this.