The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Tunnel and camp by daylight.

Meme
Meme Member Posts: 275

I had enough of this.My god what is the point of being good with the survivor If all I get is camped and instantly tunneled whenever I'm on the hook.My god i'm so ######### frustrated with this stupid design flaw.Already cracked my laptop because of this bullshit.I swear killer mains are such babies.

Comments

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    I agree that camping and tunneling do spoil the game BUT if ur so mad ur breaking ur laptop, maybe u should go see someone about anger management. .....Remember to breathe.....it's just a game. 
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

Maybe play as killer instead if you find survivor too frustrating. And if that is too frustrating then this might not be the game for you and that is okay.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

You can prevent being found.

• AdánAR
    AdánAR Member Posts: 118

Like I said in other post, it's for the event dude. Killer mains become somewhat idiots in these days and becomes more tunnelers and stupid af. It's so boring to play with these kind of dudes but you can't do anything that juking better and go to other match

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@AdánAR said:
    Like I said in other post, it's for the event dude. Killer mains become somewhat idiots in these days and becomes more tunnelers and stupid af. It's so boring to play with these kind of dudes but you can't do anything that juking better and go to other match

Its so boring playing with killers that try to kill you?
    As I said, if you dont identify with the victim role, then maybe try playing killer?

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

@AdánAR said:

Events don't make killers stupid and sweaty. You should try gaining coin progress as the killer, I guarantee you wont try more than once because its near impossible to get more that 15-17 points per game at rank 1 as everyone is usually very efficient making games too quick and much more difficult for killer to gain event progression. A stealthy survivor can easily gain 45 points per game. Less so if the survivor is a moron.

You want to play Dead By Daylight as a toxic cry baby survivor? That's fine, as it is YOU need KILLERS to even be able to play. Grow up and open your eyes to the reality, not your lazy 5 second perception of why killers do what they do during events.

(copied my response from the same idiotic post you made in another thread)

• AdánAR

@Master said:

@AdánAR said:

As I said, if you dont identify with the victim role, then maybe try playing killer?

How I miss LOL... Killers a victim? Hahahahaha being a killer it's so easy now, you guys cry about everything

• Master

@AdánAR said:

@Master said:

@AdánAR said:

How I miss LOL... Killers a victim? Hahahahaha being a killer it's so easy now, you guys cry about everything

You got me wrong.
    Survivor is the victim role, if you dont identify as one then SWITCH to killer

• AdánAR

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

Events don't make killers stupid and sweaty. You should try gaining coin progress as the killer, I guarantee you wont try more than once because its near impossible to get more that 15-17 points per game at rank 1 as everyone is usually very efficient making games too quick and much more difficult for killer to gain event progression. A stealthy survivor can easily gain 45 points per game. Less so if the survivor is a moron.

You want to play Dead By Daylight as a toxic cry baby survivor? That's fine, as it is YOU need KILLERS to even be able to play. Grow up and open your eyes to the reality, not your lazy 5 second perception of why killers do what they do during events.

You guys cry about everything, blaming the game and devs instead improve your killer skills and then justifies tunneling for stupid excuses. Go and play CIV then like Matthew said if you can't stand go against good survivors but stop ruining the matches with your crappie strategies.

• Master

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

You guys cry about everything, blaming the game and devs instead improve your killer skills and then justifies tunneling for stupid excuses. Go and play CIV then like Matthew said if you can't stand go against good survivors but stop ruining the matches with your crappie strategies.

Why dont you improve your killer skills?

• AdánAR

@Master said:

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

Killer it's boring sometimes imo, i got more fun playing survivor but when i go killer I play Spirit and got 3-4 K's without tunneling and playing like a moron. But like i said killer it's boring sometimes

• TrAiNwReCk

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

I am not crying "me crying anywhere" I am correcting your simplistic survivor sided view. There is truth and what you believe. No one cares about your belief. There is only truth. And I play BOTH survivor and killer. How I know survivor can easily get 45 points per game.

• AdánAR

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

I am not crying "me crying anywhere" I am correcting your simplistic survivor sided view. There is truth and what you believe. No one cares about your belief. There is only truth. And I play BOTH survivor and killer. How I know survivor can easily get 45 points per game.

Cry more please, "oh these event it's so hard for killers" jeez.

• TrAiNwReCk

@AdánAR said:

@Master said:

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

Killer it's boring sometimes imo, i got more fun playing survivor but when i go killer I play Spirit and got 3-4 K's without tunneling and playing like a moron. But like i said killer it's boring sometimes

We are speaking on killer play focused around the event. Please pull your head out so you don't continue to sound like a broken record.

Killer camping and slugging is only on the rise because of the EVENT.

• TrAiNwReCk

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

Thank you for proving my point in lacking any " " of me crying. Snuggle your trapper blanky tight tonight. He will keep you safe.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Calling killers babies when survivors entire meta is based around second chance perks... Kind of hypocrite tbh.

• Master
    edited January 2019

@AdánAR said:

@Master said:

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

Footage or it never happened
    Boring is probably the last thing playing killer is, do you evne play killer? lol

• AdánAR

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

Thank you for proving my point in lacking any " " of me crying. Snuggle your trapper blanky tight tonight. He will keep you safe.

Dude nobody cares about your belief either, who the ######### think you are? If you struggle getting points as killer then play survivor and that's it. Hahah "both sides" sure killer main LOL

• TrAiNwReCk

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

Dude nobody cares about your belief either, who the [BAD WORD] think you are? If you struggle getting points as killer then play survivor and that's it. Hahah "both sides" sure killer main LOL

Where did I say anything about MY belief? QUOTE ME and show me. You write like your mouth is wide open spewing anything you can write out fast enough thinking that will make sense of ANYTHING you are saying.

Killer gets more Blood Points easy hands down.

But we are talking about event points.

Survivors ARE best for gaining event points its not a complaint it is a FACT.

1 Play both sides. It's a fact

2 Read threads on the event. It's a fact.

What a troll little individual you are.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

More like Crybabying by Daylight

• TrAiNwReCk
    edited February 2019

If people would talk fact instead of out their back end this would be much more different.

• Meme

@tt_ivi_99 said:
    Calling killers babies when survivors entire meta is based around second chance perks... Kind of hypocrite tbh.

Who said I use thos crutch perks on survivor?Also to all the idiots saying which roles,I mostly play killer,since I personally find it easier.

• Meme

@TrAiNwReCk said:
    If people would talk fact instead of out their back end this would be much more different.

Unlike the other comments,ima try to be civil.I play equal amount of survivors as I do killer and I have both of them at rank 1(Not that rank means anything LOL).Just sucks that killers camp and tunnel,it's not a fun experience for the survivor,nor the killer.I know someone made the joke about survivors having second chance perks,but if you get tunneled and camped,whats the point then?Might as well hide the whole game and not try to get anything done.

• Meme

@Condorloco_26 said:
    More like Crybabying by Daylight

Pretty sure I know what side of the dbd community you are.Sad that your lord and savior got banned on Ps4 as well?

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Variety is the spice of life. If you find yourself far too frustrated with survivor, play killer for a time. If DbD as a whole is frustrating you, take a break from it and play a different game. c: You'll have some bad games, but you'll also have some good ones. If you're only seeing bad right now, maybe it's time for a break from what you're doing, be it from a mode or from the game entirely.

• TrAiNwReCk

@Meme said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

Unlike the other comments,ima try to be civil.I play equal amount of survivors as I do killer and I have both of them at rank 1(Not that rank means anything LOL).Just sucks that killers camp and tunnel,it's not a fun experience for the survivor,nor the killer.I know someone made the joke about survivors having second chance perks,but if you get tunneled and camped,whats the point then?Might as well hide the whole game and not try to get anything done.

The response that got all this started was in regards to the OP referencing the event and how it seems survivor sided (in regards to how much easier it is to gain event points)

When AdanAR replied

"Like I said in other post, it's for the event dude. Killer mains become somewhat idiots in these days and becomes more tunnelers and stupid af. It's so boring to play with these kind of dudes but you can't do anything that juking better and go to other match"

The reply had nothing at all to with the OP post and was raging at the FACT that from a killers perspective trying to gain event points was not POSSIBLE to gain at the same rate as survivor.

Killers are using annoying yet valid tactics in order to try to get as many event points as possible as quickly as possible. Though tactics like tunneling and camping are annoying they will die down once this event is over.

• Meme

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@Meme said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

The response that got all this started was in regards to the OP referencing the event and how it seems survivor sided (in regards to how much easier it is to gain event points)

When AdanAR replied

"Like I said in other post, it's for the event dude. Killer mains become somewhat idiots in these days and becomes more tunnelers and stupid af. It's so boring to play with these kind of dudes but you can't do anything that juking better and go to other match"

The reply had nothing at all to with the OP post and was raging at the FACT that from a killers perspective trying to gain event points was not POSSIBLE to gain at the same rate as survivor.

Killers are using annoying yet valid tactics in order to try to get as many event points as possible as quickly as possible. Though tactics like tunneling and camping are annoying they will die down once this event is over.

I made the OP.I will agree that they give survivors an easier time with the event objective,just saying that survivors shouldn't be punished for the devs not balancing that out.

• Meme

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@Meme said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

When AdanAR replied

Do you play survivor as well?If so do you enjoy the tunneling and looping?

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

@Meme said:

Pretty sure I know what side of the dbd community you are.Sad that your lord and savior got banned on Ps4 as well?

I'm on the "take it or leave it" side of DBD man. I play as a killer 100% of the time unless there's an easy daily for survivor, such as "break 2 hooks", or a friend invites me to his party.

Long ago I quit asking to fix this or that which I don't like, regarding whatever the other team does. I only ask for longer matches and proper framerate now. And won't even bother asking who got banned, I'm too old to care about people I don't interact with.

• tt_ivi_99
    Meme said:

@tt_ivi_99 said:

Who said I use thos crutch perks on survivor?Also to all the idiots saying which roles,I mostly play killer,since I personally find it easier.

Then why are you complaining if you dont use those perks? Just use Borrowed Time and you'll see that camping doesnt need any other change.

And also, there is no need to call anyone "idiots".
  • tt_ivi_99
    AdánAR said:

@Master said:

@AdánAR said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@AdánAR said:

Who doesnt get 3-4k against potatoes? Lmao, you havent played killer until you face a good SWF that truly belong at rank 1.
  • Arzurag
    Arzurag Member Posts: 6
    Well, gens done in under 5 min 
    Survivors have no right at all to complain