The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This happen to anyone else?

fcc2014
fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Just had a killer DC and we didn't get bloodpoints or Moonrise Points. Fixed all 5 generators and i had my lantern. Didn't get any progress? PS4 btw.

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

When killer DCs, survivors don't get event progress as far as I know.

I think when the killer unplugs instead of DCing, survivors don't get any bloodpoints, I am not sure though.

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

Sometimes the end screen is bugged to show a lower rank, no blood points ect. Once you exit that screen to the main screen all the information should be accurate.

I have not encountered a situation such as yours. PC here

• fcc2014

I thought that you don't get credit for lanterns but you still get credit for generators? Also no bloodpoints.

• fcc2014
    edited January 2019

@TrAiNwReCk said:
    Sometimes the end screen is bugged to show a lower rank, no blood points ect. Once you exit that screen to the main screen all the information should be accurate.

I had 27k in bloodpoints and zero progress i finished with 27k and zero towards my goal. Sadly i have experience with the endgame screen with quitters this was different. Not a visual bug.

• TrAiNwReCk
    TrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

@fcc2014 said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

I had 27k in bloodpoints and zero progress i finished with 27k and zero towards my goal. Sadly i have experience with the endgame screen with quitters this was different. Not a visual bug.

Darn. That's a bummer.

• fcc2014

@TrAiNwReCk said:

@fcc2014 said:

@TrAiNwReCk said:

Darn. That's a bummer.

Yep, just more toxic bs from this event.

• CJsDBD
    CJsDBD Member Posts: 85
    If they close the application/turn off console you dont get any bloodpoints, so you wouldnt get event progress either because it is as if the match didnt happen (other than eating your item and offering). If they leave the match through the options menu you still get bloodpoints so you would get event progress as well i would assume