The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My event experience

brokedownpalace
brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
Solo player
Wait for 5 minutes
Get into lobby
Get dodged because killer assumes we're SWF
Wait for 7 minutes
Get into lobby
Wait for 4 minutes
Get into lobby with 3 others
1 survivor leaves
Lobby is now glitched at 3 survivors and no one can join

This is ridiculous. I thought an event would boost the population but apparently people have left and aren't coming back. I can only assume it's a population problem because the devs haven't mentioned any matchmaking issues or even addressed this at all.

Comments

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

The population is boosted, but they are all playing survivor because survivor gains event points more efficiently than killer.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Well killers get lobbies in a millisecond, so they can cherrypick the survivor teams they prefer

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@brokedownpalace wait till you play an entire round and the killer hard disconnects and you get nothing.

• Geondp
    Geondp Member Posts: 35
    edited February 2019

The lobby queue times have been bad for more then just this event. On average I wait 8 minutes at level 7. That is if the lobby does not bug it self when a person drops.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

I would really like to see the number of players on each side. Especially on consoles.

But I already know that disclosing that information would completely break whatever balance there is now.

I guess they'll have to implement a system similar to F13 in the future. Everyone neutral to playing either side will help to balance things out.

• Meme
    Meme Member Posts: 275

@brokedownpalace said:
    Solo player
    Wait for 5 minutes
    Get into lobbyGet dodged because killer assumes we're SWF
    Wait for 7 minutes
    Get into lobby
    Wait for 4 minutes
    Get into lobby with 3 others
    1 survivor leaves
    Lobby is now glitched at 3 survivors and no one can join

This is ridiculous. I thought an event would boost the population but apparently people have left and aren't coming back. I can only assume it's a population problem because the devs haven't mentioned any matchmaking issues or even addressed this at all.

Just play killer,all you gotta do is tunnel and camp from what I have seen.

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    My event experience(ptsd flashback) reving chainsaws and ruin so much ruin
  • BlowHard74728
    BlowHard74728 Member Posts: 60
    Fenrir said:
    My event experience(ptsd flashback) reving chainsaws and ruin so much ruin
    Oh so very much ruin, with a hag protecting it with her life and moronic survivors giving their lives to cleanse it