The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hatch idea

sorry if it’s the wrong area I’m new to this forum.

Just an idea for hatch, make it so 2 spawn, one is fake and kills you the other lets you out.

the more gens done the higher % chance of getting the real hatch, keys could negate fake hatches and it could stop the stand off.

Make the hatch a risk but with high reward. 

Comments

• Xycronian
    Xycronian Member Posts: 5

Okay. So, this is way too OP. I would agree with this, if it only injured you and maybe revealed your position. Killing you right off the bat just would be way too OP.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Xycronian said:
    Okay. So, this is way too OP. I would agree with this, if it only injured you and maybe revealed your position. Killing you right off the bat just would be way too OP.

I dunno, you'd probably be dead otherwise and it's a lot better than having a stand-off. I still like a treasure hunt idea where you're rewarded with the hatch if you gift it certain items, though, or something like that. I like treasure hunts.

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

RNG based = a nope, even if you have some degree of control over how big the chance is.

The only reason why the self-unhooking RNG "works", is because it is only used in situations where it wouldn't have mattered if it'd fair or not, since you would've died otherwise anyways.

With this suggestion that wouldn't be the case.