If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Ideas for a new survivor and perks. (Includes lines and story)

Options
DerpyTheBigBear
DerpyTheBigBear Member Posts: 4

Read if you want, I was bored and came up with this. I based the perks on myself and how I live my life.

Dead by Daylight: Character Idea!
Tyreese Poitras

Deep Cleansing:
Your knowledge on bad omens and evil entity’s guide you through unbearable times. When cleansing a dull or hex totem, your cleansing speed is increased by 10/15/20%
“I guess spending a lot of time learning about all the negative in this world can even save your life” -Tyreese Poitras

Parkour Instructor:
Being interested in free running teaches you different techniques that you can use for evasion from threat feel fast and efficient, you can even look good while doing it! Each time you or another survivor complete a generator it fills you with unexpected hope and adrenaline, gain a speed boost in window vaults, pallet vaults, landing recovery and hook escape attempts.
Tier 1: 1/2/3/4/5%
Tier 2: 1/3/5/7/10%
Tier 3: 1/4/7/10/13%
“Gotta go fast!” -Tyreese Poitras

Fighter:
Hard times will come and go but being put through a difficult time for years can have a permanent impact and on you and even teach you a bit on self-defence and how to avoid danger.
Press (activate ability) to hit and stun the killer for 2/2.5/3 seconds
Causes the (exhaustion) status effect for 60/50/40 seconds
Can only use when the killer does an offensive action against you for the first time during the trial.
Gain the (haste) status effect for 1/1.5/2 seconds after activated, run 50% faster than usual.

Character Description:

Tyreese is a wise and sensible guy, he lives only for the rush of video games, free running, and paranormal investigation. His first few years of his life weren’t all sunshine and rainbows but because of that, he picked up a few things on being an independent person, physically and mentally. Sometime in mid July, Tyreese and his friends decided to explore an abandoned amusement park in the suburbs of a small town called “Windrix”, He and his friends all went missing that night. The next evening police found them laying by a dumpster behind the restrooms, all of them lifeless and pale, all expect Tyreese. He waited ever since he was 7 years old to pull something off like he did that night and never took the consequences seriously, even if he tried to get his life back on track leading in a different direction, it was too late now. Tyreese belongs to the entity.

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

1) This perk is weak, and should just be a buff to saboteur. 2) This perk is good, but maybe should be revered? I don’t know... but the perks good. 3) This is just a or time use better sprint burst, and with how wonky hit detection is, it’d either be OP, or weak. But not balanced.

• DerpyTheBigBear
    DerpyTheBigBear Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

1) This perk is weak, and should just be a buff to saboteur. 2) This perk is good, but maybe should be revered? I don’t know... but the perks good. 3) This is just a or time use better sprint burst, and with how wonky hit detection is, it’d either be OP, or weak. But not balanced.

I tried to keep all of them as balanced as possible; again they are just ideas.