The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Some killers' powers are a bit bugged. Fix them?

PewterDolphin
PewterDolphin Member Posts: 4
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I should've proceeded differently with how I sent this.

I have noticed some glitches with a few of the killers in DBD. I will state what is wrong and which side it affects. This is on Xbox so I am not sure if they are present on other systems, but here is what I noticed:
Trapper
•Traps do not make any noise at all upon being set off or disarmed
•Traps float much more frequently than they used to and are very visible due to this, making Trapper harder to play than he already can be.
•Notification bubble of a trapped player doesn't usually show, (for both Trapper and survivor) like how the Screaming Survivors notification bubble disappeared suddenly against Doctor before the last patch.

Leatherface
•No chainsaw sound when holding the saw at full charge, for both Leatherface and survivors.
•Saw will occasionally cancel instead of activating.
•Cancelling the saw is glitchy and more time consuming than it was before.
•Sometimes the Saw makes no noise whilst active, Leatherface only.

Hillbilly (Saw Sound Effects only)
•Chainsaw sound is buggy and cuts out a lot while active, survivor only.
•After the sound starts glitching, the saw will become silent altogether for survivors only.
•Sometimes if you collide with an object, the saw sound will keep going until you rev your saw again, Hillbilly only.
•The sound of the saw upon a successful hit can be silent for survivors but extremely loud for the Hillbilly.

Answers

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Clown's bottles are still randomly disappearing into some distant realm upon release, as well.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Clown's bottles are still randomly disappearing into some distant realm upon release, as well.

That's the Entety claiming them  :)