The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Game Mode Ideas?

Just been interested because i've been playing this game since the nurse came out, 2000+hrs btw and im wanting something different to do and i want to hear your guys ideas

Comments

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    I want a game mode were the survivors have the weapons and we chase, tunnel, camp and beat the s**t out the killer on the hook.

8 vs 2 which people keep mentioning sounds trash, must be better ideas than that. 
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@HawkAyeTheNoo said:
    I want a game mode were the survivors have the weapons and we chase, tunnel, camp and beat the s**t out the killer on the hook.

8 vs 2 which people keep mentioning sounds trash, must be better ideas than that. 

I can feel the hate flowing through you in that first one. Also if you want to do that, just play as killer against four Neas. Should be the same :chuffed:

2v8 is just a basic idea. I personally would love it as it meant you can have two coordinated killers, or two randoms working together. Not that different from survivors except there would be two killers versus eight people who flashlight click you and tea bag. This isn't exactly a shooter so games like King of the Hill migh- That's actually a good idea with how much hills are here.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    The 2v8 as basic as it is would make this game explode imo... people try and say that 1 camping a survivor and the other chasing would be broken but it really wouldn't be... you would still have 6 more survivors doing gens if that were to happen so it wouldn't be as strong as people have stated 
  • HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Hate lol. 
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited February 2019
    A mode that turns DbD into Civilization V.
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I would like some kind of Killer vs Killer gamemode, I don't know how it would exactly work but it seems interesting to me