The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The shape build help

Hey there, super new to dbd decided to pick up Myers as my killer after trying out the others.

I'm currently fluctuating between killer rank 7 to 9. 

My current perk loadout is:

Bbq & Chilli - for the exp grind.

Monitor & abuse - fun grabbing people off guard.

Hex : ruin - hit and miss.. but helps my early game stalking if they don't get the totem at the start.

Sloppy butcher: kinda a placeholder at the moment. 

Thinking of changing the sloppy butcher to ethier.. 

Bamboozled
Spirit fury 
Nurses calling 
Enduring 

Just wanted to see if there were any killer mains that had a better input on Myers.
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Nurses is great on him, it's super easy to sneak up on someone healing and down them without them seeing you coming. Or stalk them
  • Crizpen
    Crizpen Member Posts: 129

IMO, M&A is okay on Myers, but it's a part-time perk on him. It's great in T1, and can be handy in T2, but fairly worthless in T3. Sometimes I run it, sometimes I don't... but it usually won't make or break your game.

BBQ is always awesome. The points are fantastic, and it will usually give you your next target the moment you're done with your current one.

Ruin is extremely useful; even if it's broken early, it should give you the time to get out of T1, and to start building some momentum.

Sloppy is fairly overrated: the effect on healing time isn't worth the perk slot, IMO.

So, I would stick with BBQ and Ruin, and throw in Enduring and Spirit Fury. Enduring, obviously, lets you be super aggressive with pallets without being punished much. You'll end up with more through-pallet hits, and the brief stun won't phase you. And, it's handy for dealing with DStrike. Spirit Fury also not only allows you to get an easy hit, through the pallet or on the other side, but destroys a pallet in the process, and you can't really ask for much more than that.

Unless you know you're headed to Lery's, Bamboozle is too situational. Even in a jungle gym, you can only block one window at a time, and only for a fairly short period of time. And, Myers already vaults really fast in T3. Nurse's Calling is nice, particularly if you're also running M&A, since survivors will often stop healing if they're in your terror radius.

So, it really comes down to your play style. If you want to be a really aggressive Myers in chase, I'd do Enduring and Spirit Fury. If you're uncomfortable disrespecting pallets, and you want to play a bit more deceptively, M&A and Nurse's is a great combo. It also depends on how much time you want to spend in T2 vs T3. If you're trying to get the most out of T3, the enduring combo. If not, M&A combo.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

M&A, Nurse's, Enduring and Bamboozle. Those 4 perks are all you'll ever need on him.

• Methfu
    Methfu Member Posts: 2
    Thank you all soo much for your advice, really appreciate the detail that you guys went into!
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Methfu

BBQ - For BP grind, remove once you have the build/perks you need on Myers.

Monitor & Abuse- Great with dead rabbit offering to keep your tier 2 radius to 8m (always get out of tier 1 fast)

Nurses calling- No one knows when its safe to heal since your radius is so low. Either they waste time running far away into a corner or they risk the heal.

Spies- People tend to scare crows a lot and often don't crouch unless they hear that TR or see you.

Make Your Choice- Lets you save your Power for more crucial moments.

These are perks I find can work exceptionally well on Myers. There are lots of great perks out there so play around until you find something you like.

Personal Myers build

Nurses
    Monitor
    Make your Choice
    Discordance

Dead Rabbit
    (Any stalking gain +)

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

When I used to main Mike, I found him absolutely beautiful with:
    Moniter and Abuse,
    Brutal Strength,
    A Nurses calling
    And BBQ and Chilli (you can put enduring in this place if you get annoyed by pallets)

• Pudding
    Pudding Member Posts: 70

id personally (probably) run ruin - enduring - spirits - BBQ/nurses/bamboozle (maaaaaaaybe m&b)

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    bbq, enduring, spirit fury, ruin
  • Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Ruin, BBQ, Enduring, and Spirit Fury works well on most of the killers.