The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please fix the event by changing killer scoring to 3pts per hook and 2 pts per vessel

Might_Oakk
Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

Instead of 3 pts per vessel and 2 pts per hook.

This will make killers less dependent on survivors burning offerings to gain points. Also lower the punishment for playing 110% movement killers who have trouble reaching vessels before unhooks occur.

If a killer could get 36pts just for hooks the que times would improve I'm guessing.

Comments

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Yes, more event points for killers would help with the current lobby situation. I'd even suggest 3 pts per hook and 4 or 5 pts per destroyed vessel.

• littlejohnny
    littlejohnny Member Posts: 42
    edited February 2019

They should have changed the scoring altogether. Its definitely not balanced the way it is. Perhaps for survivors 5 for unhooks and gens and 25 for the vessel escape. For the killer 5 for destroyed vessels and hooks and 25 for killing someone who has the vessel. I think this way would have encouraged more teamwork also, as it seems now a lot are not paying attention to hooked teammates and just focusing on gens. It would have given killers an oppurtunity for better scoring oppurtunities.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Also triping the amount of envelopes in webs would help

• littlejohnny
    littlejohnny Member Posts: 42
    edited February 2019

Personally I think there should have just been a set amount like maybe 4 so you wouldn't have anyone on either side relying on offerings. This way each survivor had a shot to get one and 4 to destroy.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Also make it to where killers can just smack it without having to hook someone or make survivors not able to get it until someone is hooked. I dont understand why it is the way it is currently.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Might_Oakk said:
    Instead of 3 pts per vessel and 2 pts per hook.

This will make killers less dependent on survivors burning offerings to gain points. Also lower the punishment for playing 110% movement killers who have trouble reaching vessels before unhooks occur.

If a killer could get 36pts just for hooks the que times would improve I'm guessing.

Ya know what.
    Ive given up farming as killer. Survivors just suicide on hook or simply DC.

I just try to take as much as I can from them now ^^

For event points farming I play survivor lul