The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Thank you for the fun event guys!!

@not_Queen

I personally love the event. Having something different to do is nice. I like the basically 1.5 BP bonus and the grind for the cosmetics. It's been interesting and fun to play.

Lobby queue times have been a little long as survivor, so I've been playing killer more. I like the lanterns, the points that stack up when you have it, and all that.

I do wish that killers could see the lantern's auras when the person is hooked. That would be neat... as the BPs are tough to get as killer it seems, but I don't mean to complain.

The event is cool. It gives people the chance to earn neat cosmetics if they choose.

Thanks!

Comments

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

+1 I'm loving the event as well. The aesthetic is a little lackluster compared to Hallowed Blight tho :frown:

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@AntiJelly said:
    +1 I'm loving the event as well. The aesthetic is a little lackluster compared to Hallowed Blight tho :frown:

Yeah, I like the lanterns, the sound they make when you get one though lol

I would of had a bit more of a touch, but overall it's cool. I give it a 8/10 or so. The Feng cosmetic is killer.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I enjoy the event as well, now if I can just find a lantern...

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

The blood point gains especially as killer are abysmally small, I wouldn't even call it a 1.5 bonus. They should at least highlight the lanterns for the killers after hooking. It's bad enough already that the killers don't have extra time for a side objective of hunting them down.

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515
    edited February 2019

!<

Otherwise, the game hasn't broken because of the event similar to The Hallowed Blight and people are playing the game relatively the same as before. It just might as well not have been a thing. Nothing really to complain about because of it beside the loss of BP gain from it.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@DexyIV said:

!<

Otherwise, the game hasn't broken because of the event similar to The Hallowed Blight and people are playing the game relatively the same as before. It just might as well not have been a thing. Nothing really to complain about because of it beside the loss of BP gain from it.

I really wish they could introduce bloodpoints for completing generators and hooks. That would be really neat imo.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

Event is great ...so nice to see a positive post for once

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    So far 7 people out of 60k+ like it.
    Looks good. 
  • Shad03

@Tsulan said:
    Looks good. 

Probably more, but they are possibly not vocal enough to put in a comment here.

• Tsulan
    Shad03 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Looks good. 

So... uhm... 8?

You're probably right. 
    Now that the weekend starts, more people will start playing which will have an effect on the queue times.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

People are exaggerating when they say how bad the event is. It isn't a bad event, It just could have been better with a couple of changes imo.

The first change could be more envelopes per bloodweb, especially survivors can't keep up with the game. If we had 2 or 3 per bloodweb for level 50, there wouldn't be as many complaints since everybody would start to run them.

There are other changes that could be implemented but this one is just crucial. Without an offering, there is not even an event bloodpoint wise. Also as a killer, odds that you will destroy 1 of the 2 lanterns after your hooks is minimal since survivors can easily take them even if you know the places. If there were 7 lanterns this problem would be relatively solved.

I wonder if they are going to make a change for that. More envelopes wouldn't kill anybody.

• Shad03

@Tsulan said:
    Shad03 said:

@Tsulan said:

Looks good. 

So... uhm... 8?

You're probably right. 
    Now that the weekend starts, more people will start playing which will have an effect on the queue times.

Lel. We will see. I got my sexy Ace shirt and that's really all I need.

• Pudding
    Pudding Member Posts: 70

i like it too i just dont like that survivors have it easier to grind the points... (at least thats what i heard from people... i dont rly know myself but it sounded convincing)

• Tsulan
    Shad03 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Shad03 said:

@Tsulan said:

Looks good. 

So... uhm... 8?

You're probably right. 

Lel. We will see. I got my sexy Ace shirt and that's really all I need.

They need to adjust the offerings and the amount of points the killer can get. Or most survivor mains will have a bad time finding a game. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Yeah its sooo much fun

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

It is a little bit easier for survivors to grind... as far as getting coins. That is clear.