The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

All Survivors spawning together

Beckzfeehan7
Beckzfeehan7 Member Posts: 104
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
Since this event started I’ve been forced to play a lot of killer (I am a killer main but I notice survives can get more points towards coins) because waiting times for survivor on PS4 is unbearable and I’ve noticed one thing. Every single game all survivors keep spawning in together without the offering. I dunno if this is a bug or on purpose so everyone gets a fair chance to find a Vessel. But instead it’s causing survivors to team up, use prove thyself and gen rush. 
Anybody else noticing this or am I going crazy ?

Comments

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 914

Yes, the game is broken.

• Beckzfeehan7
    Beckzfeehan7 Member Posts: 104
    Snapshot said:

Yes, the game is broken.

I’ve literally been playing it non stop since the event started and I’ve only managed 4 coins so far. Getting 20 points per killer game while survivors are getting 25-45 a game is mental especially seeing as they all spawn in together and rush every gen together 
  • FalseFroggs
    FalseFroggs Member Posts: 60

It's definitely not just you: I actually posted about this a week and a half ago. It's been happening on PC since the patch before the event. Though I have noticed (on PC) that since the event started, it's not AS bad. Maybe 3 games out of 5 we'll start all together, before the event it was every single game. It's super annoying and I hope they fix it!