The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Quick Question + Small Ramble

SlothGirly
SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

Is it a bannable offence to say "ggez" at the end of a match, sometimes I feel like mining for a bit more salt after bein facecamped post 5 minute chase, so naturally best salt = ggez after you leave.

A differant quick thing I'd like to get off my mind, what is with Hags placing like 8 traps around 1 guy on hook? (in this case it was me, and no I didnt say ggez to this Hag cuz I was camped into oblivion) what is the point? Regardless I'm sure in their minds there's a reason, I just found it funny yet kinda annoying too.

Comments

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    edited February 2019
    Oh ggez really?

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Lol no it's not bannable. Childish and annoying, but not bannable.

As for the Hag question: they're just noobs and think more traps=better camping. You should fear more those who put just one strategic trap.

• SlothGirly

@White_Owl said:
    Lol no it's not bannable. Childish and annoying, but not bannable.

As for the Hag question: they're just noobs and think more traps=better camping. You should fear more those who put just one strategic trap.

Just making sure, time to go mine all the salt in the world! XD

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Can you show me a screenshot of the saltiest aftergame chat you've got? I need some incentive to play toxic again.

• SlothGirly

@Poweas said:
    Can you show me a screenshot of the saltiest aftergame chat you've got? I need some incentive to play toxic again.

Here you go, but a bit of context real quick; I was shareplaying with a friend so I could try out legion, but the delay was trash so I had to be real scummy, and the chap in the image was playing claudy so I asked my mate to reply with something a little ehhh, well you'll see. Don't worry I'm not that guy irl, just while slt mining :)

note: covered right side as was my friends profile.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@AlphaJackson said:

@Poweas said:

Here you go, but a bit of context real quick; I was shareplaying with a friend so I could try out legion, but the delay was trash so I had to be real scummy, and the chap in the image was playing claudy so I asked my mate to reply with something a little ehhh, well you'll see. Don't worry I'm not that guy irl, just while slt mining :)

note: covered right side as was my friends profile.

### hell some people get so mad over dbd. I know you didn't mean to be racist and that was a joke. But bloody hell the salt is beautiful.