Remove Legion

just finally do it please, or just rework him somehow

Comments

• LosSkillosCZE
    LosSkillosCZE Member Posts: 1

I agree, legion is bullshit, when he is moonwalking, thats brutal .... :O remove him or rework him

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

I wish. They're not going to though

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,486

The hate towards Legion is not because of them being OP, its because when going against a Legion and being chased to be more specific. You feel helpless, the same feeling as if you we're being camped or tunneled. It hinders the killer more then anything but you're not having fun while its happening.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,873
    edited February 2019

You don't like Legion. Got it. But surely you know that they will never "remove Legion". That isn't even an option.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Nashtyx said:
    just finally do it please, or just rework him somehow

No, freddy comes first

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Frank's mixtape needs to get deleted
  • KoolaidInMyCup
    KoolaidInMyCup Member Posts: 20

With the buffs to Surveillance and his already native perk Discordance, you can actually play a Gen protector build on Legion using the Fuming Mix Tape add-on and its actually fair and balanced I tried it out today.

So if youre a legion and you use Franks/Stab Wound/Sloppy/Bloodhound and just moonwalk around for ez wins. Youre literally just being cancer for the sake of being cancer.

• Damon22441
    Damon22441 Member Posts: 30
    edited February 2019

@KoolaidInMyCup said:
    With the buffs to Surveillance and his already native perk Discordance, you can actually play a Gen protector build on Legion using the Fuming Mix Tape add-on and its actually fair and balanced I tried it out today.

So if youre a legion and you use Franks/Stab Wound/Sloppy/Bloodhound and just moonwalk around for ez wins. Youre literally just being cancer for the sake of being cancer.

"cancer for the sake of being cancer."

That's the problem. He's not fun to play against because, as Shroompy above mentions, it's hopeless to be chased by him. It's only a matter of time until he catches up.
    I think he's not fun to play as, either, since his power is basically "move faster and be unloopable," which is plain asf.

He needs to be severely reworked, such that "Legion" did get deleted and the new Legion got added.