The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

You know this event sucks

When I smoked 6gs of weed, snorted 3 lines of cocaine, injected rat poison inside of my veins, chugged a beer through my ass, tapped into 3% of Shaggy's power.....

AND THIS EVENT IS STILL UNFUN AND LAME.

• 1 Offering per bloodweb means I'm never burning these bitches ever. Lvl 50 III bloodwebs aren't nice when it comes to the economy.Lvl 50 III is like the baby boomer of dbd and I'm the millennial
  • As Killer, you rely on Survivors to bring envelopes. They don't because who tf wants to? They're just as big as a prick as people who are playin Killer
  • Trash toxic players like to arise from the ashes from their Wanking Wednesdays in mom's basement
  • Red ranks are quite literally a messy period right now. Everyone's PMSing into oblivion.
  • Still no shirtless Myers

Also, if you post a comment in regards to me to stop complaining, then you should stop complaining about me complaining in a place where people come to complain and then there will be nothing to complain about.

Comments

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

P R E A C H !

• Pudding
    Pudding Member Posts: 70
    edited February 2019

wellp i do bring these offerings.. its kind of like an extra bloodpoint offering but you can only use it during the event. i dont care too much about escaping with one since you still get a lotta event-points
    i mostly bring it instead of a bloodpoint offering just because few extra bloodpoints ^^

not that i disagree tho... the event is indeed kinda lame. killers have it harder to get event points - queue times are awesome kappa and people ditch every other survivor just for the extra eventpoints.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

too few blood points.

• Dark_Whorse
    Dark_Whorse Member Posts: 45

Trying to do the event as a killer isn't even worth it. The points are so small, and it's such an extra step to go out of the way and hope the glowing Meg I hooked grabbed the lantern from the spot I'm running to. More likely to lose out on a possible hook-state or down on another survivor. And since I've actually started rolling into the purple ranks, most people are way too optimized to just consider letting them run rampant across gens and hooks.

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

I've noticed hardly anyone burning offerings, I think they still need to find a balance between giving people enough offerings per bloodweb but not enough where their inventory is cluttered with them, also the fact that the BP gain for using one isn't really that great.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

Lucky for me I had killers to level up for full perks and have plenty on those particular killers. I played clown for days and now Wraith gets his turn. Hag and Nurse next :pirate:

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Still working on getting Feng's outfit I should get it at the end of the event next week probably. I just been playing RE2 this event doesn't really have my attention like the others did. Oh well there's always the next one.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Brady said:

• 1 Offering per bloodweb means I'm never burning these bitches ever. Lvl 50 III bloodwebs aren't nice when it comes to the economy.Lvl 50 III is like the baby boomer of dbd and I'm the millennial
    • As Killer, you rely on Survivors to bring envelopes. They don't because who tf wants to? They're just as big as a prick as people who are playin Killer

You actually answered your 2nd point with the 1st one.
    It's not like i don't want to bring the envelopes. I just get 1 per bloodweb. Sometimes i must play 2 even 3 matches to get 1 envelope.
    And BP gains from bringing these ain't that good

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

@Brady said:

This is unacceptable. Devs, explain yourselves!

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited February 2019

@RuneStarr said:

@Brady said:

One of them already said they wouldn't do it. We should take to the streets shirtless as a form of protest and post shirtless selfies here! I won't because I'm busy, but you guys go on ahead!

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

@Orion said:

@RuneStarr said:

@Brady said:

One of them already said they wouldn't do it. We should take to the streets shirtless as a form of protest and post shirtless selfies here! I won't because I'm busy, but you guys go on ahead!

This is the kind of forward thinking we need!

• NathanExplosion
    NathanExplosion Member Posts: 337

@Orion said:

Yeah go on !

For protest... of course !

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Brady said:
    When I smoked 6gs of weed, snorted 3 lines of cocaine, injected rat poison inside of my veins, chugged a beer through my ass, tapped into 3% of Shaggy's power.....

AND THIS EVENT IS STILL UNFUN AND LAME.

• Trash toxic players like to arise from the ashes from their Wanking Wednesdays in mom's basement
    • Red ranks are quite literally a messy period right now. Everyone's PMSing into oblivion.

Also, if you post a comment in regards to me to stop complaining, then you should stop complaining about me complaining in a place where people come to complain and then there will be nothing to complain about.

You said it all

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    Shirtless myers not here got me like